1st Grow: FS ICE and Bagseed [400w HPS/MH]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by The Pen, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Sorry...haven't take clones before, but I'm sure you'll find some good info around about that. As far as trimming lower leaves, I've heard it's best to trim within 2 wks. flowering. From the pictures, you're plants look like they have great spacing, so perhaps tucking and/or clipping would work best. That way you won't take away healthy leaves that will absorb useful light energy.

All looks great.

2. Hello everyone

It's been awhile since I've updated, so I'm not sure who's still following this.

I managed to root 6/6 of my clones and transplanted them into small pots. Right now they are under a 150w CFL and looking pretty good so far. I did the rooting in Ocean Forest Potting Soil and used Clonex rooting gel.

My Ice plants havent really looked healthy for awhile, but now my Hazes are starting to yellow a bit on the leaves. I think I may have a low ph problem, but I'm not sure how accurate my testing supplies are.
    I used the drops to test the runoff, but the runoff is already a little bit yellow in color when it comes out. I think that this probably makes the color reading slightly off.

I have a pretty nice soil ph/moisture meter (I say "nice" only because it was approximately $60 USD), but I'm not even sure how accurate it is.

I really appreciate any input!

=========
    Pictures:
    =========

Ice #1
    [​IMG]
    Ice #1
    [​IMG]
    Super Silver Haze #1
    [​IMG]
    Super Silver Haze #1
    [​IMG]
    Super Silver Haze #2
    [​IMG]
    Super Silver Haze #2
    [​IMG]
    Ice #2
    [​IMG]
    Ice #2
    [​IMG]
    Clones
    [​IMG]

3. Your CFLs will work fine for cloning, you made the right choice there.
    Nice bugs you're growing there, I really like the SSH2 good job there +rep.

4. Thanks urgr8estfear

Does anyone have any idea what could be causing the yellowing and death of some of the leaves on the Hazes?

5. no expert myself but i think its probably cos the plants putting all its energy into producing buds, i think its normal for leaves to go yellow during flowering stage

6. root bound probably