1st Grow: FS ICE and Bagseed [400w HPS/MH]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by The Pen, Dec 27, 2006.

1. hmm do u even know how to use it cuz i fertilize everyother watering i wonder when u use tht stuff? and .. I have a hydroponics store right where i live and they sail it so ill ask him wut it does any how to use it

2. yeah I've seen that stuff at Walmart before. I don't think it's a fertilizer either, but a lot of people seem to use it, so I don't know. Looking forward to seeing some more pics

3. I just did a little research on it. Apparently it really promotes root growth after transplanting or rooting clones. It also only requires 1 drop per gallon so it should last quite awhile.

4. sounds good to me.. any thing that helps ill try it , im thinking about getting some and thatnks for the research ill also ask the guy at the store.

5. I would love some input on using Ocean Forest Potting Soil as a medium for rooting clones. :cool:

6. Alright I see people uploading pictures again

Update:

Everything is looking nice still, and I think I'll put the plants into flowering a couple days (maybe tomorrow).

The clones still look decent, but it's only been a day since they were cut. Should I be using Superthrive with them?
    I just have one of the basic plastic dome cloning chambers, and I using Ocean Forest soil (against my better judgment). I'm still waiting for someone to tell me I've made a big mistake.

Here

are

the

Pics:

1. Clones (3 Ice, 3 SSH)
    2. The group
    3. Ice #2
    4. SSH #1

Attached Files:

7. You did not get ripped off my friend. Here let me give you a helpful link since this is your first grow. This FAQ has taught me a lot.

http://www.drugs-forum.com/growfaq/GrowFAQ Basic Topics.htm

8. Thanks that's good to know.

On another note,
    I switched the light back to 12/12 today and swapped out the MH for the HPS Bulb.
    Hopefully those buds start popping up soon.

9. Update:

The hazes are growing like crazy, but the Ice doesn't seem to be keeping up. They just dont look nearly as healthy as the hazes.

My 6 clones look pretty much the same as when I cut them, except a little less life-like. Should they actually be growing? They're all pretty much tipped over on their sides.

Pics:

1. Group shot
    2. Hairs on the SSH
    3. Mini-bud?
    4. Ice
    5. Ice #2 leaf. is this mg deficiency?

Attached Files:

10. yer clones need alota moisture since they dont have a rute system... u shud make find a way to put seran rap over them then spray the seran rap so itl creat like a green house ... but they shud sprout up in a few days an look healthy..

11. Update:

The clones still aren't looking too great. Any idea on what might increase their chances of survival?

Attached Files:

12. umm yes do what i told u to do... put like a moisture dome over them and spray them like twice a day ... are u even doing that?

13. Yes, the moisture dome has been there all along. I believe I said that earlier.

14. o im sry i didnt read all the way through i just saw u were introuble... then idk what to say to tht... how long has it been so far.. they shuda got a descent root system in like 7-10 days..

15. It's been 6 days since I took the cuttings.

16. o yeah one more question.. did u take the cuttings when you were budding? becasue that could put the plant in alota stress ?

17. No they were taken before I switched to 12/12.

18. Don't worry about your clones, they're alright. As long as their green, their

ok. Just keep it moist and wait it out. If you got a heating mat, you can put that

underneath your prop tray.

19. they look really wilted for now, but im excited to see them when there really healthy and there branches are strong ... so post sum pics ide like to see them when there at that point. But good luck yer doin good

20. Update:

The clones are looking a lot better now. They seemed to perk up after I gave them some of that Superthrive, but it could just be a coincidence.

The hazes have started to stretch like crazy now that the lights are on 12/12. Now I'm getting a little concerned that the canopy wont be anywhere close to even. For some reason the Ice plants still look kind of pale in comparison to the hazes.
    I feel like the Light Warrior soil might have something to do with their lack of vigor.

How much longer until I should start thinking about giving them flowering nutes? (Fox Farm's Tiger Bloom + Big Bloom)

Pics:

1. Clones
    2. Group shot
    3. Ice
    4. SSH
    5. SSH

Attached Files: