1st grow ever!

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by troyblack99, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Happy Wednesday! Just trying to get some input on how my first grow (auto) is going? Lst and they are about 33 day old. Let me know whatcha think. Any and all comments are appreciated 20181128_115745.jpg 20181128_115748.jpg 20181128_115752.jpg 20181128_115816.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hard to tell with the blurple light

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Here ya go 20181128_125228.jpg 20181128_125233.jpg 20181128_125238.jpg 20181128_125243.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  4. They look real happy, man! Nice work!

The only thing that I would consider as you lst them is how much space you need underneath the canopy to water/conduct plant or soil maintenance. I've lst'd low like that in the past, and there were a few times that I wished that I had not taken her branches down as far because leaves were in the soil. Not anything you need to change, but just something to keep in mind as you adjust your tie-downs/hooks. Happy growing, Blade, and welcome to GC!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks man! How were your results when lst low ?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I wouldn't imagine that that would effect yield -the more significant thing effecting yield is how much light can reach through the canopy to the lower flowering sites.

I think that grow yielded about 2ozs per plant, and they were in 5 gal containers. It was my first grow so I don't quite recall.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah like my man said there.
    They look real happy they're nice looking plants.

So tell us what kind of equipment you're running what size is your tent what kind of light obviously it's an LED what kind what size how many watts? What are you feeding the girls?
    Are they Auto are they photos what strain is it how long are you running your light for are you flowering yet or are you still vegging?????
    Tell us what you're doing what you're working with?
    We'll give you an informed answer and give you our honest opinions.
    Welcome grow bro

sent sitting in my garden

8. Thanks! using PVC for frame, and completely wrapped in mylar, using viparspectra 600w led. They are all four auto. 2 west coast og and 1 blue dramatic both by fast buds. 1 is a free sweet tooth auto. As far as soil all organic with vermiculite, perlite, clay pebbles on bottom. Honestly haven't given any nutrients. My friend grows a lot of tomatoes and suggested triple 13 for nuts. Seems to be working