1st Grow, CFL Rubbermaid (Blue Cheese, Red Diesel)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jcs9MM, Sep 12, 2009.

1. #1 Jcs9MM, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    Whats up everybody at GrassCity, This is my first grow(and hopefully not my last) and I decided to make a journal to keep long of how long this takes and for feedback. So on with it...

Setup:
    -Grow space: 2x 35gal Rubbermaids (Stealth Stacked)
    -Seeds: 1 Fem. Barney's farm Red Diesel1 Fem. Big Buddha's Blue Cheese (I used worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com Seeds arrived in 6 days, Both Germed
    -Medium: 5gal pots
    -Lights: Shit load of CFLs (200+)
    -Soil: Fox Farms Ocean Forrest & Perlite (60/40)
    -Nutes: Fox Farms' trio Pak

Im going to be doing LBH's 4-way LST with each plant. 2 Plants in the rubbermaids.

Right now the seeds have germinated and are in the soil awaiting to break ground.
    Ill have pics up a.s.a.p.
    Week 1-2:

Notice:
    The reason for reserving the first few post is so people dont have to search and search the entire thread for pictures and things. So, I've decided that the main log will be on the first page so no more hassle of looking, looking, and looking.

2. #2 Jcs9MM, Sep 12, 2009
    Week 3-4:

3. #3 Jcs9MM, Sep 12, 2009
    Week 5-6:

4. #4 Jcs9MM, Sep 12, 2009
    Week 7-8:

5. #5 Jcs9MM, Sep 12, 2009
    Week 9-10:

6. Week 11-12:

7. I probally would of waited to collect things to put in this journal before i made it.. haha :smoking:

8. well im not u so tough shit. im waiting on my camera, and for the seeds to sprout before i post pics, if i were u i wouldnt post random bullshit in other peoples thread about what 'u' would do. u can go do that somewhere else. thanks

9. Very insightful thread......
    :confused::confused_2::bongin::bolt::laughing:

10. what do u not get about it?

11. Thanks for the post man, I'm subscribed. I'd love to see some pics of your set up if you could. Let's keep in touch and we can compare notes, whaddya say