1ST Grow - CFL + HPS (Skunk Hybrids)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BloodyTreez, Feb 16, 2009.

1. my bad, the other day when I was responding, GC was giving me probs uploading.:eek:

Lets see if I can get some justice now. 5 weeks flowering now. :p
    yes pics taken in sunlight.

Any estimates on how much longer she has? Will post some more up to date pics soon.

Thanks for tuning in guys. I am gonna do GHS White Rhino very soon. Will try to keep a decent journal.:smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Looking bloody good. I would say you have like four weeks at least left from looking at your pics, My super lemon Haze didn't even start putting on good weight till like the sixth week. Those hazes take a while, i have a neville's that is supposed to take up to 14 weeks flowering.

3. Well Rusty, I cut her down Sunday gone. I took your advice since I still have to get my hands on a microscope for trichome perfection. I now have one lime green skunk, 1 blueberry x haze still flowering. Everyone else are still babies just put in 12/12 after 3 weeks of 24/7 lighting.:)
    Here are some shots of my harvest, along with some shots of the 2 main contenders left in the flowering room, it feels so empty in there now that I cut down the big sister!:D Well gotta make room for those rhinos I got from GHS. Oh yeah 2 of the seedlings that just got put in the flowering room are bbxhazexskunk and bbxhazexlime-green skunk- which of course was due to my own breeding. By accident about 1 week ago I gave them a slight mix of flowering nutes for the flowering room and they felt the burn, but are recovering nicely since I wasted no time flushing. What a dumb mistake to make, I could have smacked the shit out of myself!:devious:

Without further delay here are the pics, and thanks for tuning in and showing love guys. :smoking: I can't wait to taste the lime green, she is a direct descendant of my first girl pure indica, only 21 inches tall and the blueberry haze which has been in 12/12 from seed is at 4 feet tall!:eek:

Attached Files:

4. beautiful, simply beautiful!

5. Word up Stranger! My good ol' buddy Matt, how's it been- long time no see. Well I am trying a thing or 2 huh!:p

Well I guess this journal can come to an end. I am currently on a second continuous grow and will update with a new journal soon. Here are a couple of shots for my peeps.:smoking:

Oh yeah the last pic is of some Jamican Skunk! and is a good example of not letting looks fool ya. That is some strong ass herb in that pic.:cool: Don't get fooled by no visible trichomes or pretty looks, will put you on your ass.:p

See you guys around, and thanks for all who stayed tune.

Attached Files: