Grasscity - Black Friday Sale - up to 70% Discount

1st grow but have i got 1 male or 2? Please help!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JonnyD, Dec 14, 2012.

1. This is my first grow and things have been going ok. I am 11 days into flower now and i know plant 2 is definatly male but not 100% with plant 1. Can anybody help me?

ForumRunner_20121214_211459.png

ForumRunner_20121214_211538.png

These pics are plant 2 and the balls are very visable, arn't they?

ForumRunner_20121214_211538.png

ForumRunner_20121214_211749.png

These are pics of plant 1 and i think it could also be male but unsure. Can any experianced growers help me please? Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. Its hard to tell from the pics , can you get a better close up? if you cant, ya should google male plants, and compare yours to others. the first one did look like balls imo

3. Yeah i know the pics are not the best but phone is new and didn't know how to zoom in when i took pics. I am back in the grow room tomorrow and will get better photos. I have looked on google and i know for a fact that plant 2 is male and will be removing him in the morning but i don't know about plant 1. I hope they are not both males or i will be gutted.

4. if they are both males then just keep em.. you will still get weed.. and if you plant more by the time they are sexed you should have harvested the males... im a newb so get a second opinion.. just sounds like a good plan to me...

5. Its to late now as i have cut them down. I have started my 2nd grow now using feminized seeds.lol. I am only new myself but i'm 99% you can't smoke males, they just produce pollen sacs. On the plus side i have learnt a lot from my first grow and i am confident of a good harvest next time.