1st grow..bagseed

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Mrniceguymann, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Hey GC!!

First post..and first time growing, recently germinated a bagseed from some pretty dank buds. And now it's sproutedit broke soil yesterday morning. I have it in miracle gro, I would've used fox farms or something but I bought the soil prior to knowing it wasn't particularly beneficial to a young plant, and I didn't have the means to acquire anything else before planting. For the past few days I've just been putting *what I hope to be* my girl in an elevated spot outside, letting her get sunlight while its out and bringing it in at night. I'm going to be buying some CFLs in the very near future to grow er inside since the days are short and it's getting colder. I've also been watering every day. I hope this becomes a fun journey I can learn on and share with you guys! If you have any advice on how often to water, and what time I should definitely have it inside under lights by please share! It'd be much appreciated. Best vibes, get high(apologies if pictures aren't of fantastic quality, can only use my phone at the time)

Attached Files:

2. Oh and the brown thing on the end of the sprout was the seed shell. Not sure if that's normal or not

3. Hey there nice

I'm a first time grower myself, are you in the US?
    Here in Australia you can pretty much grow all year round outside :)

How's the girl doing now? Would love to hear an update

And also yes it is normal from what I've read that the seed rise above the medium.

Cheers :bongin: