1st grow (bagseed lookin ok?)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by viperdna1983, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Hello guys, well this is my first grow from some decent bagseed I have collected (ocd :hello:) OK So I know I can veg for as long as I like but How much longer do you guys think I should keep them on 24/0 they are 24 days old since they were put under light. Have to go to the hydro store to buy more soil and panda film, in the process of building a extension for the closet, about out room!!! oh how am I doing? thanks guys! Oh last pic is of the seeds I have collected all have been squeeze tested! :wave:
    green 1.jpg

green 2.jpg

green 3.jpg

green 4.jpg

green 5.jpg

2. you should start flowering them now. And take clones so you can have a perpetual grow if you want.

3. WOWZA had a close call today! Had just got home from the hydro store so I decided to blaze up, keep in mind I live about 1500 yrds from the closest home! well guess who decides to knock on the door? The boys in blue :bolt:. So of course my screen door is the only thing closed due to the fact I just moved here and am so far out in the country... well I go out knowing he can smell the stuff......flippin neigbor has a warrent out so he was looking for him. Never said anything else just rolled out!!!!!!! :cool:

4. Got your blood pressure up just a little? lol close call

From what I can see in the pics, everything looks very nice and healthy. I agree that you should start flowering pretty soon (12 hrs light, 12 hrs completely dark), or else you'll run of out room real quick.
    Peace
    DM

5. Welp finished up transplanting the last 3 and also finished construction on my ghetto closet extension, dont have to worry bout stealth and the room has been lightproofed ( if thats a word). I think they are looking pretty good what ya think? oh last pic is of my security system, its kinda Ironic! :confused_2:
    update 1.jpg

update 2.jpg

update 3.jpg

update 4.jpg

update 5.jpg

ghetto tent.jpg

security system.jpg

6. This looks to be a happy, healthy family. I do not know how much vertical room you have, but without knowing the strain, you may want to go ahead and start flowering. After you get a feel for how tall they will get fully budded out, then you can use the clones that you will surely clip from the gals and veg them for as long as you can knowing the relative size they will reach. If height isn't an issue, let em' grow 5 feet tall before you start flowering. Either way, great start, and I will be watching your journal as we are close to the same point in our grows.
    Stay green.^^

7. no more comments..... :confused:

8. Ok guys been a few days since I updated so here are a few pics so you can see how they are doing, Tonight is there 4th night of 12/12 cant tell sex yet. But I need at least 2 females so I can afford a bigger op! got bills to pay lol but here they are how they lookin?
    flower3.jpg

flower2.jpg

foxfarm.jpg

foxfarm2.jpg

flower.jpg

9. nice grow and really nice dog german shepherds are the best

10. Awesome job with the girls dude. What kinda light is that, a 400w or 600w? Can't wait to see how those girls full of sticky buds. :smoke:

Oh yea I gotta agree with imonaboat, german shepherds are the best, fcking smart as hell too.

11. Hey man, just went through your journal and your plants look great!! Have you harvested yet or just about to?? I noticed that your last update was about a month ago before they sexed... get some females?? Love to hear about it!