1st Grow, Bagseed CFL LST

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by korsen, May 20, 2010.

1. Welt, growth is slow going on the main plants. My center plant is definitely shot. Clones are doing extremely well. Cheers.

2. Hey all. Nothing really new going on. Letting my center plant die off, going to need to transplant one of my clones soon as it will be rootbound in a week or so. Waiting for my plants to droop to water them. My two clones are about 4 inches high, put my third clone in the flower box.

My main plants are doing averagely. Wondering if I should force flower all of them at this point considering it's taken them this long and they haven't even matured yet under veg this long.

I'm sad I didn't have the knowledge to do this properly in the first place, because the genes I got from two of these plants would've made some amazing bagseed if I grew them correctly.

Between the last set of pics I posted, there hasn't been anything new except for my clones growth which I might post later. Cheers.

3. No pics for the moment, but my clones are growing taller everyday. My hook plant is looking the same, my nute burn plant is showing some decent growth, my bush plant has each branch reaching so hard all the leaves are pointing up. The last plant is behaving normally without much growth. Hopefully in a few days my clones should be showing sex.

4. Been a while, but nothing has really changed. I am going to officially claim that my soil PH is now at a point where the plants refuse to grow any further but will still participate in water transitions.

Until I can get some pans from the garbage depot I won't be draining my plants. Due to the conditions my plants have already, and previously, I consider this grow a fail but a valuable learning experience. I'm still going to try to flower them of course, but my next grow needs to be perfect to even get started.

I had the lights, I had the box and the environment, I had the right soil and for the most part the right nutes, but I had no moisture/ph gauge and that ruined me.

Oh well. Once I move, if you all are lucky enough to see another grow journal from me, you'll be quite pleased and surprised.

This journal has officially ended, however there will be the occasional update as to what happens to the plants as time progresses.

Thanks for following everyone, sorry to disappoint.
    Cheers.

5. Well, both my hook clones finally sprouted hairs, we have a girl. My other surviving clone gives me the feeling it's a male, but it could be that it's just not matured yet as there isn't any clear definitions yet.

I've removed the lattice as I've just realized how much it really gets in the way of taking care of my plants. Growth has stagnated on all the plants, but i've removed a good portion of dead leaves and i'm planning on throwing them all into 12/12 just to see what i'd get at this point.

Maybe if you're lucky i'll throw some pics up of the hairs and the clones.
    Cheers

6. Its zombie weed;)

7. Good stuff keeping the journal man, I kept following it here and there.

Some pics would be good. Congrats on your first grow.