1st grow and need some advice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by SweetFlame, Aug 14, 2010.

1. This is my 1st grow and Im just curious if everything looks right. Some of the leaves are yellowing, not more than one or two at a time though and they are just in random spots on the plants. The plants are 10 weeks old. I have posted some pictures.

Any suggestions or advice is welcome. Im a newbie.

Attached Files:

2. i would water them alil more lokk slike they could use it and the yellowings ight its only 1 leaf

3. Your garden looks good to me. I wouldn't worry about the random leaf turning yellow.

Everything dies in its time. So long as the new growth is healthy looking the old fans dying isn't a big deal.

4. I am also curious if you guys know which strain the last two pics would be. I bought seeds from attitude and during the germination process managed to mix up the seeds on accident not properly labeling them. I know the first picture is Super Lemon Haze but I dont know what the other two are and I have looked everywhere and tried to figure it out.

The possible strains they could be are: Nirvana Bubblicious, Green House Bubba Kush, Reserva Privada Cole Train, DNA Genetics Sharksbreath, or DNA Rocklock Feminized.

These are the seeds I bought so they have to be one of them.