1st Grow and 2nd Grow - Two Week Comparison

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by flickyourbic, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Hello fellow beginner growers! Think of this as a motivational post! I just wanted to share that with patience, experience, learning and adjusting your environment, you can tremendously improve your skills as soon as your second grow!

Left is 1st grow started 10/1 and photo taken 10/14 under a dimmed mH at 250w.

Right is 2nd grow started 12/1 and photo taken 12/15 under a mixed spectrum QB288 at 120w.

5 different strains all from the same seedbank/genetics. I forgot how rough of a start I had with the first batch and was kind of amazed when I took a pic the other day of the new batch and compared the two.

Anyways just wanted to share! Keep at it guys! I'm excited to see how these continue to turn out compared to my first go around. Already looking much better.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Very nice. I suggest you transplant soon. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Already did! I had to get more soil and perlite before doing so lol. But I wanted to leave them in solo cups for the picture comparison. They are looking even healthier in the 1 gallon fabric pots now.