1st grow -am i killing them?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by JHolmy, Nov 22, 2008.

1. hey everyone...anyone:
    I'm into my 1st grow and having some trouble that I cant figure out. I need help before I kill them before they have a chance...

Details and pics are:
    3 plants from bagseed in my home-built cabinet. one is larger than the other two and I'm hoping to top it to let the others catch up. Bet, plants look stressed and wilting, especially #1. Nute burn? Lighting shock? Leaves are drying and curled.

Water was at 600ppm per GH nute directions, added tablespoon of Epsom Salt on 11-19-08.

Water was bottled purified, PH to 6.0 (using drops, hard to tell)

Nov 21 had lights (250 watt MH) on 18-6 at 12 inches above #1 (lowered three times from 24 inches above)

Plant 1 show signs of burn or shock, but good roots, so I pumped out about 5 gallons and replaced 4 to cut nute level.

Now: all plants showing stress. As pics show

Temps: 78 -82 F, good airflow; water temp = 80 F; PPms = 480 -580; PH = 6.5 – 6.0 using drops and color (hard to tell).

Can anyone tell me what this looks like? I've searched many, many threads but can't seem to figure it out. I'm thinking lighting issue or PH, or nutes...? Any and all help is very appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Both your water temp and your pH are too high. Water temp closer to 70-72 and pH between 5.2-5.8 for starters and they almost look overwatered.