1st grow. Almost ready for 1st harvest?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Arcadian, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Currently growing autoflower Northern lights x Big bud. 3 plants in ffof, under T5s in a 4x4. Looks pretty close to ready. But some bud sites trichomes are getting a lot of amber and some don't have hardly any amber. The breeder says 8-10 weeks. It will be 10 weeks this Tuesday. Was wondering if you more experienced ppl can tell just by looking at the buds themselves if they're ripe. Thanks![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. If time isn't an issue to you,I would say harvest the parts that have amber trics now,and leave the others to ripen a little longer .

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Time is no issue for me. I was kinda wondering if I could harvest just a few buds at a time. I may just do that. Thanks bud!

4. Sol Good Man....Looks like you did a bang-up job of training on that plant,Bro !

• Like Like x 1
  5. You could.
    But if it were me, I'd harvest the entire plant that's showing the amber. That ones ready.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you very much! I've been waiting for the kids to move out, and it's finally happened lol. So it's my first grow. Been lots of fun!

7. Ok. Most are cloudy. Very little clear trichomes on any of em. And I hear some autos don't change color so maybe I will take them all down real soon. I appreciate the reply man. Thanks

8. Hell yeah, Let's get to smokin" LOL

• Like Like x 1
  9. I hear ya. Sounds like a great plan! I have some auto girl scout cookie seeds on deck that I'm excited to grow also. These were practice ones lol

10. Well,You got it right!

• Like Like x 1
  11. I really appreciate that :)

12. Let's have a bud trimming party....I'm bringing these girls down tomorrow! :weed:

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Cool! What have you got there? Looks good!

14. I got some cross-breeds...a few "Gold Leaf" x "Blueberry" and a few "Gold Leaf" x (some kind of) Skunk....My first breeding experiment.

• Like Like x 1