1st Grow - 6x36w CFL - Bubble Bucket - ScrOG - Stealth Cab

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Xian76, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Hello once again. I'm going to start this thread now because I've FINALLY gotten my stealth cab operational. It is NOT finished, but it is growing. I need to take some pics now, and add them for y'all, but won't have time to do so until after work. For now...

Here are some statistics:

Cabinet dimensions:
    -Outside: 47" wide, 79" tall, 12.5" deep
    -Grow Chamber 1: 22" wide, 11" deep, 42" tall
    -Grow Chamber 2: 22" wide, 11" deep, 39" tall
    -Mother/Clone Chamber: 22" wide, 11" deep, 20" tall
    (1.681 sq. ft. growing space each chamber)

Lighting:
    2 x 36watt 2G11 CFL's with 17.5"L x 7"W MIRO 4 reflector with eight facets
    Electronic ballasts
    6700k tubes for Mother/Clone chamber and veg cycles.
    3000k tubes for Flowering

Ventilation:
    CanFan(r) RS4 - 123cfm
    CanFilter(r) 2600

Buckets:
    2 gallon food service buckets
    Dual air pumps for each bucket (rated for 5 gallon aquarium tank capacity each)
    4" airstone
    GH Nutes
    Hydroton

The good news is that I am growing - even though I haven't gotten everything fully operational yet. I'm fully ventilated, and have one grow chamber operating with 6700 k tubes. I'm stealthed.

The cabinet needs a TON of additional mods. As these things go, as you do it, you find more and more things to change and do. But by golly, I'm growing.

Started my seeds 3.22.08. These are bag seeds from some especially good pot. No idea why such good weed had seeds, but I was very grateful. It was a timely and welcome thing.

The grow is going well, with a few hiccups along the way. Will also write out a proper narrative of my experience up to this point after work tonight.

Alas, the bad news is that is now time for me to go get ready for work, and I can't keep talking about this. Sad.

More to come soon! I can't wait to get my pics up so y'all can tell me how ugly this cabinet is and how it isn't very stealthy sticking out like a sore thumb as it does at the moment.

:D :smoke:

2. Hey, I know you posted this last year, but I just read today. I have like situation just had my first harvest. How this this cab set work for you?

3. Stoners always be forgetting shit... like their grow journals?!?!?:eek: