1st Grow 400watt Hps widow blue cheese

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tw1z7id_420, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Whatsup everybody!!?? ive finnaly got my first grow ready after many months of studying my ass off and spending close to $1000 on my setup

before getting into what my setup consits of id like to give a quick shout out to jim dunlop for being 1 hell of a guy and for all the help hes givin me! if u see him around give him some rep points just for the hell of it!

and i wanna say a big thanks to freedom for her inspiring 1st grows and her super positive spirit

-MY SETUP-

L homebox grow tent {for veg and flowering}

400watt HPS AgroMax bulb

inline fan and carbon filter

2 clip onn circulation fans

fox farm ocean forest soils

fox farm grow big and tiger bloom nutrients

3 gallon pots

-SEEDS GERMINATING-

3 white widow feminized

3 blue cheese feminized

2. Tommorow i will be posting up pictures of my setup and will be taking pictures and updatim my grow on a very regular basis

this is freakin awsome!! thanks everyone

3. im in ;)

cant wait to see some pictures

4. i am strapped in a n ready to go man. will enjoy this for sure. :D +rep for gettin ur thread started up

5. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. It sounds like you've done your homework.

6. I second that oldskool..its gonna be an exciting journal to watch man:hello: I'm lookin forward to seeing grow:D

7. :hello: *does happy dance* :hello: It's here! Hoorah!

Lol. Tell people to give me +rep as well, Jim's got enough already. ;) Thanks for the shout out man, :) it's nice to be appreciated.

Loving the sound of your setup. I think WW is a GREAT first strain to grow. That hps is gonna give you some awesome buds. :bongin: And you've already got some of my fave blades subscribed. :hello:

Good luck Tw1z, I can't wait to follow this one. Shout if you need help! :wave:

P.S - Tw1z? Your journal smells of le fromage. :hide:;)

8. Wow, tough audience, no doughty..............:rolleyes:

Not bad, keeper going, I'll watch........

9. Where's the pic bro?

10. i too would love to see a pic or two man :D

11. hey guys good to see you all here!!! i had to get new batteries today for my camera but here are the pics of my setup!!

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      80.3 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      73.6 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      124.3 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      82.9 KB
      Views:
  12. you guys dont have to woory about me not following through lol i promise youll continue to see non stop updates it realy is very awsome to have all you guys here supporting me!!

and yeah everyone should give freedom rep points! hook her up with 2 one for her and one for her cat

still waiting onn my seeds to germinate, but ill tell you guys something horrible when i opend up my packet of barneys blue cheese 2 of the seeds sprung up into the air and went the distance,
    i was able to retrieve 1 of them but the last one seems to have been snatched up by a mouse or ghost or some shit, spent about 1 hour combing the carpet for it

R.I.P blue cheese seed

hey if anybody can tell me how to copy and past what people type to me so i can put it back up onn my post and address everybody individualy from now onn, that would be cool....
    i dont wanna be the only ghetto grow thread up here you know

as i go out tonight ill leave you all with a stoner friendly music video or song if i can figure out how to post 1 up

im gonna try as much as i can to hook you guys up with new music to check out on a regular basis to go along with my grow updates.

love peace and chicken greese

13. #14 tw1z7id_420, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    [ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=51967825"]Video Potluck - Stoner Bitch featuring the Kottonmouth Kings van Kottonmouth Kings - MySpace Video[/ame]

potluck - stoner bitch music video

14. all you do is hit the quote button in the corner of the post you wish to quote. if you want multiple quotes, the button just to the right of the quote button selects the post to be quoted. you click each one then on the last, hit the botton saying quote and they will all be in your message :)

15. Man good luck with Blue Cheese. I was growing it out, it was a hell of a strain, smelt literally like a blueberry cheese. Although my little brother(yes my own little brother) snitched me out and the plants were destroyed 2 weeks before harvest.

16. hey thanks alott myles! im quoting now lol

dude thats so fucked up!!!!!!:mad: i woulda been like realy depresed if my lil bother pulled that crap...

i hope you knocked him around a bit for it and i also hope youve been able to have a full harvest since then you deserve it bro!

17. Nope, didnt smack him up. Hes the kind of kid that would call the cops on me for hitting him(hes 17 btw). I just left it alone, had to give up growing till I move this summer.

Never gotten a full harvest, it was my first time. But this extra time will allow me to do a ton of research and plan everything to a T. Blue Cheese though will be apart of my grow though, thats a given.

Ill be watching your journal!

18. hey thanks alott man, and ill be sure to subscribe to your journal when your able to move out and start it,

i know dude i spent a good 3 months studing almost daily,, it realy pays off

i wish you luck onn your move man and good to have you aboard

19. good stuff bro and glad you got it going. ill be watching both threads for sure