1st Grow, 2nd Try CFL's... Help Appreciated

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by stonedguy420, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Flowering times don't start until after you see pistils. So you're 4 weeks into 12/12, but what, like a week into real flowering? Also, you transplanted after the lights went 12/12. This can push back your flowering time as the plant needs to adjust to its new surroundings. Any transplant shock will take a couple of days. You also mentioned you fertilized them during this transition....if you gave them too much nitrogen (I'm not saying you did), this can delay flowering as well. Man if you're this impatient now, you'll never make it through the harvest!

Everything you're doing is a learning experience, so be patient....let the plant grow and learn from it rather than demand it fuck you up.

:smoking:

2. Hey, just got back in town and wanted to check in. Your plant is beautiful and big! If it would only flower, right? It doesn't have anything else to do, so I would just keep doing what your doing. I have 0 experience w/ flowering, so no advice here, but good luck! Check w/ ya later :) Mine have just started, but it only took them a few days into the 12/12 to start preflowering. Maybe your strain is just a slow to show.....must be worth waiting for since she's takin' her sweet time.

3. EDIT I did'nt read enough

4. That plant really is a bitch. I think that 11/13 is a good idea. Nice grow. two hundred something watts?

What exactly are you using

how many? what ranges? what wattages? lumen output?

5. Any updates? What's happenin'?