1st Grow 1st Post

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dreamofinsanity, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Hey everyone, new to Grasscity and growing in general but have been secretly snooping around the city's forums for some time.:cool: I just wanted to drop my first post and say thanks for all awesome stuff on here. Never would have gotten up and goin:)

Feeling pretty good about progress at day 5. Got 9 out fo 12 germed seeds to hatch into seedling which are just approaching 2-2.5 inches tall now, 4 Kahuna and 5 BC Big Bud. They are the perfect green colour and were growing tall and proud till i introduced a fan about 9 hours ago and jus chehcked on em and they all bent out of shape...and leanign over hard. Have i killed em? lol they look like they'll bounce back. Very newb mistake:) Will post pictures in a week when they are pretty again (fingers crossed)

2. Welcome to the city. I like to add my fans immediately for this reason but, your will be fine. Just keep rotating the pot so the fan blows it from a different angle. They will eventually straighten up. Good luck.