1st Fish Fertilized Hydro Grow

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by hollopointclown, Feb 26, 2011.

1. hello everyone,

i have a hydro bucket,,the pump,,the lights and so forth, ive had it laying around for years now and have never used it....im a poor kid so i cant go buy the nutes plus we dont have the stores up here that sell them lmao so my question today is to wether or not i can successfully grow a beautiful plant from start to harvest in this bucket but with no fertilizer other that the fish crap and alge floating around?:smoke: theirs gotta be a way.

any advice is very appreciated,

much love,
    :smoke: Hollopoint:smoke:

2. There's another thread about this we're discussing.

Check it out, there's a search function on this forum. Cool. :cool:

Algae competes with your plants...algae is signs of unused nutrients, so if you are hooking your plant to your tank, remove (DONT CLEAN OFF) the majority of the algae from the tank first. You can even bake the algae dry (and dead) and use it as another type of fertilizer. Just gotta make sure it's dead.

so, Ninja, check out the other threads about this, but all in all, totally doable, even though you may run into nutrient issues down the road. Fish produce a good ammount of nitrogen, but they lack in providing large amounts of the micronutes that cannabis wants.

3. and "specific" thread?

and what am i able to feed the fish without screwing my ph? and how many fish for a 2 plant 20 gallon bucket?

thank you:smoke:

4. will the cilicone rock that came with the bucket hurt the fish?