1st ever grow in texas

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by half erbert half pervert, Feb 21, 2014.

1. I would like a little help with a really populated saburban city in texas I ordered 10 nirvina northern light seeds, 10 nirvina white widow seeds, and 10 thc bomb seeds I think one of my main questions is how bad will the smell be fron northern lights+ww+thc bomb...ive already got 2 or 3 spots picked out but I plan on making seeds so I dont have to pay for new ones each year any help would be great and thx for reading all of this if you made it this far :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. They will smell up the whole neighborhood. I can smell mine blocks away. There's not much you can do about the smell you just need to keep things low key. As far as making seeds it's not all that great of an idea if you don't know what you are doing. Anyone can breed seeds but not everyone can breed quality seeds. It's worth the money you spend on seeds. Plus why have seeds in you flowers. Once the flowers are pollinated they stop growing and concentrate on producing the seeds. Your yield, potency and quality will suffer.

3. No...im gonna habe three locations all pretty close to eachother and two are maybe half a mile from the road...the best I can do the other im going to plant 3 thc bombs and make some seeds not gonna worry about bud for the 3 plants...I say why not whag do you think :/ also next year ive got the perfect spot...an island on a lake :)

4. Also kinda worried because I bought the seeds via sending money through the mail and when I wrnt to the office I iust got the regular shipping for the envelope what are your opinions on not getting a tracking #for the package :/

5. Make sure your spot is as secure as you think it is. An island sounds like a lot of fun to explore... see what I'm getting at? All it takes is one kid to ruin your whole crop.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. The island is on a lake right by a power plant

7. I was apso thinking mahbe on the power plants land

8. So updates :) ordered 10 the bomb 10 white widow and 10 northern lights all regular and two from nirvina should be getting here in the next day or two