1st ever grow, Easyryder in a closet set up

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sfogle, Feb 21, 2010.

1. They look wonderful, I would say harvest based on personal preferrence and according to how long they have been in a 12/12 cycle. But everyone likes their smoke a little different and this is just part of it.

2. they arent on a 12/12, i asked around and most people said the easyryder wouild be fine on 18/6, which is where they are at. should i try 12/12?

3. As I have no experience with easy rider I cannot provide you with accurate information about its lighting habits. I always use 12/12, well kinda lol It's my special secret feel free to pm me about it. Other than that we'll need to find you someone thats been through a couple of batches to know for sure.

4. keep it at 18/6 im pretty sure its a auto flowering plant. so 12/12 would be pointless.

5. what he said

6. word, if anyone out there has experience with easyryder, im gonna really need to harvest these 2 girls may 11th at the latest cuz im moving out of my current apartment and do not have to try and transport these bitches. thats about 2 weeks away, am i on track for that? may 1st will mark 2 months even for the more developed looking plant and 2.5 months for the lesser developed plant (weird right?)