1st DWC From Seed....

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Smokinfire420, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Hey everyone...This will be my first hydro grow from seed...Any help and advice would be great......

Strain: 2 unknown bagseeds..
    Lighting: 250 Hps from HTG..
    Reservior: 5 Gallon rubbermaid tub with a dual outlet air pump and two airstones which will hold both plants.
    Medium: 3 inch netcup with hydroton , and a cut up sponge which holds each plant..Yes i said sponge..worked great for germination...Sponges were cut into two one inch peices that resemble a rockwool cube...
    Nutrients: GH nutes using the lucas formula once plants are big enough for feeding..
    Water : Tap water that has sat out for 48 hours...

Well this is my very first dwc grow using seeds... About a week ago I put 4 bagseeds into a moist paper towel and a few days later I had two germinated seeds...The seeds were then each placed in a cut up sponge that resemble the exact size of a rockwool cube , and placed under a heating mat and a tray with humidity dome..On Jan 21 I noticed I had two little sproutlets popping above ground or cube i should say and were then put under the 250 for beggining of 18/6 light schedule...Today will be day four since sprouts popped up and this is where Im at now....I have taproot popping out of each cube and they were placed in the dwc yesterday with thin layer of rockwool at bottom of the cup and water level touching the bottom of the netcup so the bubbles are splashing nicely on the sponge and as of today, they look fine to me...

Since this is my first grow from seed, Ill appreciate any advice and help along the way...Heres some pics of where Im at now .... What do you all think??? Am I looking ok for day 4 of sprouts coming above cube?? Do the roots look as they should??? Or are the plants and roots smaller then what they should be at this stage???? Srrry for the quality of pics..my phone dont do well under Hps...

Attached Files:

2. FeedBack AnyOne??????