1st diy grow room

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by 42Orasta, Jul 24, 2013.

1. I'm looking to build a GR
    Dimensions: 6'h*5'w*2'd
    Would this be an ideal GR
    For 3 flowering plants

2. Also what materials would Ineed in order to build it

3. I've seen people grow inside of everything from a soda can to a warehouse.   So yes, a 5x2x6' space will work great.   The number of plants depends on the size you make them.  This depends on your growing style. 

You'll have to read the stickies in this forum (beginners/grow room design) to better understand the needs of your plants.  Your question is too broad for anyone to answer for you, because all the answers you're looking for are here on these forums.  You have to put in some time and research this stuff yourself.  Once you've done some reading, please ask more specific questions.

Plan on splitting that grow space into two sections.  You'll need lights, ventillation fans, circulation fans, and something to monitor pH.  

4. I ve been looking at grow tents and found virtual sun vs4800
    Dimensions: 48"w*78"h*48"d
    It has 3 vents around the bottom 2 vents around the top.
    I haven't gave up on diy but for the money it looks worth it.
    The lumber I've been looking at in my area is exceeding more than this tent
    Setup

5. I will be how ever trying however to divide the grow tent into two halves.
    So I'm thinking this will be some what tricky I plan on making a sog grow tent for a maximized yield. But I'm sure ill figure it out once my hands get working

I think it's most cost effective to just buy a grow tent that is split in half, or two tents.  Lumber and DIY gets expensive really quick!

7. I was looking but i didnt find any tents that came divided. Do you know where Imight be able to find some?