1st closet grow. 660w CFL. Bagseed.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lonerstoner88, Nov 13, 2010.

1. Well, I just finished germ'ing afew bagseeds. I am using a 30% peralite mixture.
    Right now, I have three 55w CFLs over them, once they are ready to be put into a bigger 'home', i have 9 more 55w CFLs that I will be using.

I am going to try this grow with 6-2700 and 6-6500 the whole grow (Why I am using bagseed). This is more of an experiment than anything. Mainly I want to know how well 220 ACTUAL watts per plant will go. But also the mixed spectrum. Also, these seeds came from shwag; so I wanted to see how they would turn out if grown the correct way.

I have only ever grown from seed banks and outdoors, so I am hoping for the best

I will upload more pics when the little ladies (Hopefully) sprout. [​IMG]

Any tips or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Still no sprouts -_- germinating more seeds just incase.

3. Two sprouted :D They are BARELY above the soil.

Pics to come once they get a LITTLE bigger. (Cant really see them well right now on my iPhone cam)

4. Have 3 cute little ones, I figured one pic would suffice tho since they all look the same right now lol.

Sorry for the horrible resolution. Close ups on my phone suck.

Attached Files:

5. you have not a 660w grow my friend haha.

you have a 175W grow which is still good, but bring the lights really close to the plant they like that with cfls I'd know as im almost about to harvest my first cfl grow.

dont be afraid to transplant into a bigger pot after the first week of growth.

it will look silly but it will thrive.

what is your ventilation at the moment?

what are your temps at?

what is your ph at?

6. I have 660w total (TRUE watts). Right NOW I only have 165w above them. I am waiting for them to get a little bigger to put the other bulbs up and rape my electricity bill.

The pH is a stable 6.7, and the temp stays between 75 (Lights off) and 84 (Lights on).

I have a Stanley \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tBlowerFan blowing fresh air into the room, and some cheap bastard sucking air from the room into the vents. I may pick up something stronger, but its doing its job as of right now.

And ive checked out your grow before, and it looks great. Cant wait to see your yield!

7. 2 plants started to stretch alittle, so I moved the lights closer and added 3 more bulbs.
    Right now i'm running 330 watts.

Attached Files:

8. Well, I decided to plug in even more lights :p

Go big or go home, perhaps?

Attached Files:

9. Well, the extra lights really made them grow a decent amount in a short time.
    Some new growth emerging on 2/3. Cant wait to start topping :hello:

Took some pictures while I let the water drain.

Attached Files:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      File size:
      761.8 KB
      Views:
    • photo.JPG
      photo.JPG
      File size:
      735.5 KB
      Views:
  10. Re-planted into 1 gallon pots yesterday :)
    I accidentally left one of the fans off, and the tips of them got alittle brown. But all is well now :hello: 2 of them are doing great! The runt is hanging in there, and I hope she/he/it gets a growth spurt soon.

Attached Files:

11. Plants are looking awesome :D

Attached Files:

12. They are gettin big :D I cant wait!

Attached Files:

13. just thought id add some more pics.

2nd to last is of the runt (Hangin in there)

Attached Files:

14. #14 lonerstoner88, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
    Not many people check this thread, so i've been slacking on the pics.
    Figured it would be better once the buds come out and play...

Heres an update.

all 3 plants just hit about 2 feet. Going to start flowering soon.

Attached Files:

15. 2 females, 1 male.

(One of the females MIGHT be a hermi. But I am not 100% sure yet.)

16. the one I thought might be a hermi turned out to be 100% females. and she already has a cola the size of a quarter and dozens of bud sites. so 2 females :D YAYYY

The other is budding, but alot slower.

pics to come soon.

17. #17 lonerstoner88, Dec 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2010
    First buds :D

ordered an iPhone 4 today, so better quality pics to come within a week. (Using a 3g now..... stupid low megapixel cameras......)

Attached Files:

18. GOt my new phone :D

Attached Files:

19. Getting closer and closer to harvest.

Attached Files:

20. :D woot

Attached Files: