Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1st bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChokinOffDank, May 4, 2010.

1. so i was looking for a good 1st bong
    i found this one Four Aces Wholesale
    && a guy on craigslist said he could get it for 40
    does it look like a good1st bong. i like it but idk all that technical bong shit

2. when i asked why he charges 40 when its only 17 on the site
    he sayd it $11 for shipping + his markup price

3. thats lookin like a classy bong my friend, sounds like a good price too. i know you said you don't know any of the technical shit, but is the colored part an ice coil of some kind?

4. All the info you should familiarize yourself with is here

Look at some of the stuff here in the Grasscity Shop check out EHLE bongs, they are more expensive than what is on that site but surely waay higher quality. If you just want a really cheep glass bong (also cheep quality) check out weedstar. And to everyone else that replies, we dont need another thread turned into a battle over weedstars quality.

5. sorry bro i got no idea
    but i hope it is cause that shit sounds boss

6. well also i shouldve asked what youre looking for, like if you want the smoothest hit you should get a percolator bong or an ash catcher, but if you're like me and prefer the "whole milk" just get a standard bong (which tend to be less expensive). the kid above also made a good suggestion with ehle bongs, also try syn bongs they're good quality with a good price

7. idk what im lookin for actually. jus something kinda small and somewhat inexpensive

8. Looks like a champ. Go for it.

9. Im not trying to be an ass here, but little online pictures mean nothing. There is no information on it, it does not even say how thick it is. On the positive side though you dont have much to loose with something that cheap. Educate yourself on them and then take a second look.

ps. it says $16.99 on the website, whats the deal with getting it for $40 on craigslist?

10. if you look at the 2nd post it explains the price
    but yea i didnt really know all that shit mattered
    this would be me first bong so i never bothered learning about them(just know how to hit them lol)
    i usually smoke blunts or out of a pipe though

11. hey man, you have great taste in glass. but i am just warning you that bongs are a lot of work and keep up as far as cleaning goes, so just make sure you know that ahead of time, and be serious about it....just saying because if you're a stoner like me, it is a hella easy telling yourself that you are going to be good about cleaning it and whatnot, it IS a pain in the ass, and the lazy-ass-stoner in you will NOT want to deal with it...

But dude, if u are willing to put up with the keep up, i say go for it!!!

12. That looks nice

13. its going to break someday and you will cry.

14. haha idk why but when i read this i was laughin for like 5 mins literally on the floor rollin around lmao:)

15. i hate when shipping cost almost as much as a piece... if you think about it you could be getting two pieces.

16. Just order it yourself? We're all 18 here, right?
    If you can't order something on line just buy it in person, I'm sure people here can help find headshops in your area.