1st bagseed micro grow, ghetto set-up

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Hyp, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Yea bro! Iv got a bagseed plant that looks very similar to yours except I LSTed mine. I'm about 33 days from 12/12. Good luck man they look great!

2. OH man very nice ghetto rig. Impressed. I been growing some on my patio outside with my boyfriend but they're getting a little big and our neighbor knows what pot looks like and has it in for us so we recently moved em inside. Now they're sitting in our closet with a regular bulb waiting for us to figure out what we're gonna do! I should make one of these journals here, very interesting to read about. Thanks for sharing your story!

3. how does your plant not get rootbound?? D:

4. Yo hyp did you die?

5. I think he got busted lol

6. He harvested, got baked and forgot all about us here at GC.. Fuckin stoner.

7. made mistakes. had to cease and desist. clean record. =D

8. Will there be another run anytime soon?

9. Most likely not. I go to university and I live with different people. maybe when the lease is up though...;) stay tuned folks.

10. Alright, it's good to see you have your priorities in order. Will stay tuned! :p

11. Feelin the setup. Its not like your trying to yield a pound to sell. Just personal consumption. I would use a 75 watt plant light at walmart with it. Can't let it get 4 inches to the plant but maybe 12. I used just that and i had a healthy male plant. i just germinated another 2 bag seeds and using the same setup but im adding 2 26 watt cfls with it for more light.

12. fuck man, it sucks you stopped. but this was a great grow and you seem like you have enough interest to one day have a sea of green! :D

i have a friend who is 40 years older than me and when he was in his prime with growing, he literally had a sea of green from 60 plants in his basement.