1st auto grow GSC&SourHound

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by YzFiReCaT, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Hello Grasscity. This is my fist time with autos. Got a Fastbuds Girl scout cookies and Mephisto sour hound. Currently in my 3×3closet with a 600w led. Ill be using another 300w led and a single cree cxb3590 3000k for flower. Sourhound is in a 3.7g airpot with promix/ffof. Gsc is in a 3g fabric pot with promix hp. Im using Sensi grow and bloom with b52 and carboload with bud ignitor for flower. They are currenly 14 days old. How do they look? I feel like they should be a lil bigger. Sourhound is 3days behind.
    Anybody's welcome to comment. Thanks...

Attached Files:

2. bout the same size as mine and mine is a few days older, and I'm not worried. Look pretty good to me, like they are just waiting for you to do something wrong. That's how girls are,

• Like Like x 1
  3. They look happy. From what I've read those airpots work great.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol true. Thanks for the reply good to know there on track.

5. I love mine. Expensive to start but last a lifetime if not abused. I started with 15 gallons and it was way too much and took up height in my closet. Settled on the #10, so that is only about twice what I really need. Twice as much as I need seems to be my comfort level in anything I get involved in. And if I can't find twice more than I need then I just pay twice as much as I should.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yea thats what i heard too we'll see. Ill get a few more if i feel it was worth it.

7. I chose the smaller 5g 3.7g equivalent one. I feel the faster the roots hit bottom or a wall it signals more vertical growth. No time to spare with autos. They are quite pricy thats why i got 1 to start. I really like the fabric pot too.

8. I use smartpots outside. I like that they sit right on the ground which makes the soil temp more stable in iffy weather. In hot weather the moist soil below the smartpot is just more insurance against drying out.
    Indoors I like airpots because the plants never have to sit in their own runoff and I think the screen above the bottom allows for airflow under the pot. The rootballs come out looking like wheels of cheddar cheese, perfectly flat on the bottom even if they don't reach the bottom of the pot. I used one to prop up a smartpot outdoors that was on uneven ground. It was so dense I don't think it is ever going to break down.

9. Im also doing an easyryder at my friends no room lol. Shes the ugly step child something happend to her very early on. Some how topped its self pretty cool. Just wanted to share

Attached Files:

10. Its pretty crazy how fast these grow. Gsc is showing sex already 17 days in. Im going to start training in a week or so.
    20170615_120304.jpg

11. Quick update. Looking healthy very excited for flower. Training soon.

Attached Files:

12. Ok so both of these plants got attacked by an animal. The girl scout cookies got 2/3 of it's stem chomped into. Severely stunted but survive. Yeilds out the window. The Mephisto SourHound got straight up topped at 4nodes it had 7. It turned out awesome because it had 2 extra weeks of veg because i popped it later. I really thought it was over. But check it out. Fastbuds Gcs is not impressive it happened right before flower for her. Ill post pic's in order from when it happened to today's pic

Attached Files:

13. The sourhour is really taking off now 2017071115051993240_1499822264241.png