Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1st amendment and search warrant

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by tokenguru, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Can freedom of speech saying you've smoke weed and currently do can a judge issue a search warrant for the premises or not I know I should ask my atty but lol . They got probable cause now wouldn't they? And say if the judge knew your name bc small town haha

Its been buggin me and if I post anywhere else I won't get the most straight forward answer/comment/or thought lol

2. [quote name='"tokenguru"']Can freedom of speech saying you've smoke weed and currently do can a judge issue a search warrant for the premises or not I know I should ask my atty but lol . They got probable cause now wouldn't they? And say if the judge knew your name bc small town haha

Its been buggin me and if I post anywhere else I won't get the most straight forward answer/comment/or thought lol[/quote]

Could they? Probably they do the fuck they want. Will they? Probably not unless you hint towards growing or actual illegal activity.

3. As great as it would be to tell everyone that you smoke currently, it might be best to simply say that you do not. Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing, or as little as possible.

I am no expert, but I believe that YES it could totally get you into trouble. Maybe the judge wouldn't care, but you said it is a small town and you never know when that judges' officer friends might need an easy bust or something. Be safe duder-man and keep your illegal activities under wraps =]

4. Lol didn't mention growing I mean just like recreational amts so less likely. I just want to know bc I just moved into my first house and couple of wks ago some police choppers were in my area doing infrared I'm pretty sure isn't that illegal search?

5. Optimus ,exactly I'm usually low key except when I get drunk or somethinlol

6. Saying "I smoke weed" isn't free speech. It's admitting to a crime.

Wearing a pot-leaf shirt and holding up a sign that says "legalize it" is free speech.

7. I walk around saying i smoke weed while smoking weed... Hasnt gotten me in any trouble. Dont worry about porkchoppers your being reaaaly paranoid lol

8. That's the best explanation for the first amendment haha good to know, interpretation of the laws always hardest part of law haha

9. Haha yeah I prob am I get that alot

10. [quote name='"tokenguru"']Can freedom of speech saying you've smoke weed and currently do can a judge issue a search warrant for the premises or not I know I should ask my atty but lol . They got probable cause now wouldn't they? And say if the judge knew your name bc small town haha

Its been buggin me and if I%

11. mate i talk cops i smoke the cron daily just for my entertainment and they dont do none no nothing bout it

12. First problem is the fact that we feel the need to have to lie about it. I SMOKE POT.. Say it, mean it, tell others to deal with it.

When life gives you lemons... pour out the lemonade and do hash hits under the glass.

13. Haha all awesome replies all along my line of thinkin haha but the system doesn't always work found that shit out

14. ok first of all, why would you be telling a judge/jury that you have/do smoke weed in your apartment unless you're being charged with something or have some sort of immunity for testifying?

Seconds of all, no, he said she said is not sufficient enough evidence to issue a search warrant, unless of course you're under investigation etc. so your best bet is to not mention it at all. You do have many other amendments, like the 5th which is your right to not self incriminate.