1st 2012 Outdoor Grow: Updated Every Week

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by its micaiah, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Ohhh alright, thanks man appreicate the help this whole time .:D

2. good job! i didn't think you could saved them but you did it :)

3. Thanks man, the way these plants are right now how long would you 'estimate' untill they will be ready to harvest . (I know its different from depending where you live, climate, temp etc. But just an estimate)

4. wish i could give you a good estimate, but I only have indoor growing experience. If I had to guess from the pics and the fact that your outdoors, I'd say september sometime?? ... Good work on the transplant though; honestly I think people overreact when it comes to transplanting, bc it's really not that hard to do and plants (weed plants in this case lol) are resilient--they wanna grow. Anyways that's just my theory, call it tough love. But nice job regardless, I'm always looking for good outdoor grows to follow!

5. Thanks i hope to have some nice plants here at the end .... and gain alot of experience so the next grow will be even better . : )

6. You gotta a way to go my brotha man. But it will start to go in its flowering season when the sun starts to have that more red look to it and the day will get shorter also. And I mean that in the sunrise and sunset meaning. But when that happens and it pre-sex's make sure you got girls an throw out the male's. But after that it will only be a good 65 to 70 days.

7. looks good except u planted more than one per pot >.< it will definitely be a bitch to transplant

8. He already did the transplant

9. not to troll you bro, but I don't know why people say this. I've transplanted in and out of one/two pot arrangements many times (with weed and other plants) and have never had a problem with the so-called "tangled" roots. I recently transplanted my red dragon and pineapple chunk from one plant to two, then back to separate pots all in the space of a week or two; no problems resulted. I feel like there should be a sticky on transplanting if there's not already...

10. ....gotta love outdoor grows.... something in my woods in stepped on my fucking plant and killed that shit:mad:, 2nd biggest plant too aint to mad though, already have 2 germinated haze seeds. :D

11. lookin good, size is fine, there gonna go till october anyway, trust, they'll be 4-5 foot by then easily. transplant looks great.