1rst grow Purple Diesel (Pics inside)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by tuko007, Oct 25, 2012.

1. #1 tuko007, Oct 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2012
    Hi, this is the first grow of Tuko, the seed was germinated last friday, ill be posting pictures daily, and hope to recibe feedback from you guys, not too ambisious about the yield i am aware that it depends on light and nutrients rght now the only option is using cfl, cant get a ballast and all that stuff, still have some things to figure out but ill be doing that during the process with your help this is the current set up:

- 2 Daylight CFL 11 watts each
    - Miracle grow ( dont hate me pls)
    - Purple Diesel Bank Seed.
    - (Loading)

2. Day #6
    Currently using just 1 light, should i trow in the second one ? or wait till it gets a lil bigger ... ?

Attached Files:

• 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      File size:
      95 KB
      Views:
    • 4.JPG
      4.JPG
      File size:
      57.9 KB
      Views:
    • D5.JPG
      D5.JPG
      File size:
      87.1 KB
      Views:
    • ligth.JPG
      ligth.JPG
      File size:
      70.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Mmm its getting biger but i kinda notice the leaves are kinda starting to hangdown any reason why this could be happening?

4. Currently i have it on 24/7 light shcedule should i change it to 18/6 ? if so why ? thank you ...

5. [quote name='"tuko007"']Mmm its getting biger but i kinda notice the leaves are kinda starting to hangdown any reason why this could be happening?[/quote]

are your lights tilted or facing the plant at an angle

6. Its a clamp ligth so i have it on an angle so the plant can recive the air from the fan

7. not enough light

8. [quote name='"Grimm420"']not enough light[/quote]

This^^ you need 100 watts minimum. 22 is not going to cut it.

9. Even if the plant its still small, this is not enoug ligth?

10. Just get a T5 at least.

11. You need cfls with a reflector 2 types of cfls 6500k daylight for veg and 2700k cool white for flowering or or one of each. You can use two lights for now. Would suggest 24/7 lights because it keeps them growing less stretching compared to 16/8. Would also recommendations red plastic cups to start with to build a root ball. Best techniques I've used is lst where u tie the tip down to encourage bushing out without topping or dimming it keeps it growing without out having to heal.

12. [quote name='"tuko007"']Even if the plant its still small, this is not enoug ligth?[/quote]

Doesn't matter how big 100 watts is the MINIMUM. You should really be using more than that.

13. Got some money gonna head to buy some more cfls also im very interested in lsting and super croping at what time sould i start doing it, i know that for croping the plant should be older but lst? Ill post mite pics at nigth, shes looking very healthy, just a little burn from a cfl that fell and i wasnt arround but no big deal i hope.
    Thank you all for answering and beeing helpful!

14. I'll say once it's at about 4-5 nodes tie the tip down to a 90 degree angle its possible to super crop it by pinching it half ways then making it bend at a 90 degree angle but every time u super crop your plant heals but by timing it it continues to grow

15. a 23 watt plus cfl is whar you need i use 2 day light and 1 soft white and my plants are just fineplus lots of other growes use the same set up.

16. I bet you could buy a better, cheaper soil at the same store in which you bought the MG. When they get bigger, transplant them into something better, you won't regret it.

Like everyone saying more light. 100w minimum, but I recommend twice the minimum when it comes to CFLs