1mtr2 coco scrog monster !

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by doken125, Nov 12, 2017.

1. IMG_0880.JPG
    7 weeks into flower !

• Like Like x 2
  2. Damn very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thx Buddy ! still fattening

4. [​IMG] do these look normal for 4 weeks of flowering? Sorry to change subject but everyone's buds are large and in charger and mine are lil poops lol then again my plants are small due to humidity issues

5. changing subject is not a problem mate ! as you mentioned yourself,
    You have minor environmental issues going on there ! first of all: humidity is a problem there, and you should really back off your grow lights ! you are cooking yr lady's there... second thing that is holding you off from big buds: back of yr nutes ! you are minor overfeeding them

6. Hahahah yes yes all problems had been addressed if you're talking about the tacoing it's from cal mag my light is about 20 inches away it is my first grow and that I'm using fox farms trying to find that sweet spot

7. good ! best thing to do is measuring surface temp with IR thermometer

8. My thermometer reads at 77 the highest at the canopy I got it hanging on my light wire. IR to take the temp of the leaves and buds?

9. yup, that is the most accurate way of measuring temp

10. Damn....I guess I'm not tooooo worried about temp it was an issue in the beginning months stunted growth light was too close and it being the ending months of summer it was hot it got up to 88 degrees F since then I took some extra ducting fed it thru the other side of my tent so my intake is blowing on the light since then my temps have been about 73 75 which is perfect but if I got other problems with heat I'll be sure to pick up an IR thermometer thanks for the advice! I'm giving my plants plain water probably till harvest I've got another plant that the hairs are starting to orange. Both are bag seed BTW haha

11. [​IMG]

12. those look getting close to harvest !
    Good luck mate

13. How long to veg it? That's one plant in about 9 sq ft right?

14. that's 1 plant in 4 square feet, vegged for 5 or 6 weeks

15. Coco coir mixed with perlite

16. #17 storz, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    Duh I should know that from the title of the thread. Thanks for sharing. One of the nicest scrog out there. What strain? I ask b/c it looks like it handles scrog well. I have one now i cant get it to open up. Its a damn thick bush and it is super slow to flower. Its supposed to be white widow but it doesnt seem anything like it's sister. Both from seed.

17. Blue Dream is the easiest scrog plant I've seen. It so rapid growing and a little reachy for getting all the squares filled. It also has thinner easier to move stems.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Do you have a thread i can look at ? I think i might have humidity issues aswell, plants stayed very short, take a look at my grow and compare

First grow journal, first "proper" indoor