1lb of weed + 1 lb of kief or a night with a model/celebrity

Discussion in 'General' started by dank aaron, Feb 21, 2009.

1. weed... without much thought at all. who cares if theyre a celebrity i dont give a fuck haha. if i had a pound i could get baked, chill/meet hot chicks get baked and get laid...and get baked

2. Heh, I find it rather unusual that so many would choose pot over a night that would not only be eternally burned into your memory but would also be a cause for envy and constant conversation with one's boys. I can vaguely remember good pot of smoked but I can vividly recall all of my sexual encounters and how each of them felt. You can always get your hands on pot, but a night with a hot woman doesn't just drop out of the sky everyday.

3. the weed and kief fo sho a pound of rediculous piff and a pound of KIEF. ide just rip like gram bowls of staight up kief

4. i think i can honestly say a pound of pure kief would bring me more joy than a night of sex

5. LMAOOOO. im suprised how so many people picked the weed over a model. haha.

MOB
    MARIJUANA OVER BITCHES :D

6. #106 ampedo, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    I don't care about banging a celebrity, pussy is pussy man.

I grow, so this isn't much of a dilemma for me.

I'd take a great celebrity...

7. girls over getting high, any day of the week

8. Depends on if the model is mine to pimp out for the night or if only I can do her. If the former, definately the model/actress. There's a lot of rich people out there that would pay for a go with some famous chick.

If this is a pimpin' free situation, i'd take the drugs. I could pay back student loans and buy a few houses. Besides, hottest chick I've ever seen wasn't famous.

9. #109 tyrone biggums, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009
    drugs = money
    money = power
    power = women
    learn something @ everyone who chose some cheap ass.

edit;
    and yes, that's a lot of money. over 10k.. enough to start a large grow op in a rented house.
    triple that up real quick.. so on.

10. celebrities are stuck up cunts anyway. 1LB !

11. Why have something eternally burned into your memory when you can be eternally burned??

12. That's a lot of pot man... Weed FTW

13. you could have herpes by the end of the night :hello:

14. -1 pound of the finest weed money can buy (purple haze, sour diesel, mango kush...):smoke: and I'll be set for a month or less:D

15. this isnt even a question...

ill take the sweet sweet herb anyday over some elitest asshole celebrity.