1k pipe cleaner LST grow

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by marvajuana, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Thanks and welcome!

mj

2. Here are the ladies under the flower light.

mj

Attached Files:

• 011.jpg
      011.jpg
      File size:
      574.1 KB
      Views:
    • 012.jpg
      012.jpg
      File size:
      512.4 KB
      Views:
    • 015.jpg
      015.jpg
      File size:
      484.5 KB
      Views:
  3. It came. See you guys a little later..............

mj

Attached Files:

• 023.jpg
      023.jpg
      File size:
      469.7 KB
      Views:
  4. Update on the BBAK and other monster cropped babies.:cool:

mj:smoking:

Attached Files:

• 055.jpg
      055.jpg
      File size:
      396.9 KB
      Views:
    • 056.jpg
      056.jpg
      File size:
      515.1 KB
      Views:
    • 057.jpg
      057.jpg
      File size:
      480.1 KB
      Views:
  5. Looks like you are all over it, MJ. Very nice!

6. Cool... how was the book, worth buying?

7. If you want to do organics yes,well worth it.It explains the micro environment and compost teas making compost, etc. I feel I have a much better understanding of how it all works and what I need to do to help it along. I learned several new things and I have been studying organic off and on for years.:D

8. First picture the re-veg? :hello: So awesome.

9. Hi,:hello: yep That's the blueberry ak. I guess you would call it monstercropped, it was taken 8 weeks into flower. The next one is MC too but not as late.That bbak is soooo:bongin: gooood!! I was afraid:eek: I was going to lose her, it's been a challenge but she is growing good now although still a little:wave: slow. the other is a regular clone I was high:smoking: and thought it was a different one. How is your garden doing?

mj

10. Which one? Indoor or outdoor? haha both are going just fine. :p Actually just got in from spreading compost. Used 35 50lb bags of Black Kow. Spring's just around the corner! Put up some no-till raised beds for the corn. That stuff sucks all the nutrients out of the soil if you're not careful, and I don't want to ruin a plot.

BTW I'm feeding Grow Big to my indoor-sowed seedlings :p Guess I didn't need those bottles on the MJ after all, just like you said I wouldn't. Sometimes it's all about who to ask, right? :D

11. WoW! 35 bags!Your back must be sore now. lol Compost is the key to a lush healthy garden. Have you tried compost tea in the gardens?
    It got near 50f here today I turned my compost pile and added 25lbs of alfalfa meal to feed the bacteria and get it going good. The worms were in there and working hard. Two days ago everything was frozen solid.
    I still have some bottled nutes I am experimenting with hydro so I need them for that.
    My Granny used to plant pole beans in with the corn for the beans to climb. Now I know that beans fix nitrogen so there may be double benefits to this.

12. Had to post a pic of the runt Thai stick.:cool:

Attached Files:

• 009.jpg
      009.jpg
      File size:
      536 KB
      Views:

13. That's something I never thought of.... damn!

Might rearrange my trellis' ... :eek:

I've done a test with some leftover "AACT" on some freshly emerging narcissus'. I put the AACT in quotations because my method of aerating is to pour between buckets every chance I get for 2-3 days. :D I posted the side-by-side comparison here: http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-growing/1181170-compost-tea-consternation.html

I have thought about using it in the garden on the water-loving veggies like tomatoes and cucs, but I don't have the supplies. Maybe this season? I'm constantly checking farm and feed ads, which is where people usually sell their compost. Next year i'll have enough homemade compost to not have to buy the commercial bags. That'll be a relief. Did I hurt my back? Naw. Hooray for tractors! :hello:

14. Those 50lb bags are exactly why I do hydro! =) I am disabled and can't lift over 30lbs. Water might be heavier but I can easily move things around with water. They put the good stuff in heavy bags. I can move it around in parts too but gets dirty lol.

15. It did something good. The idea of the pump is to oxygenate the water and allow the aerobic bacteria to multiply and fungi to grow. anaerobic bacteria make some nasty things like alcohol, you can tell by the smell if it went anaerobic it will be putrid where good aerobic tea will smell like good soil or well finished compost. I had some bad stuff when I first started with teas it was like fertilizer burn without any dead tissue. It had to grow out of it the new growth was normal but the old remained drawn up and distorted.
    Hope Granny's idea helps in your garden.

16. I'm glad you're still able to grow in some way. Do you use your harvest as medication for the reason you're disabled, if I may ask? Sorry if I'm imposing. Naturally curious.

Granny very well might have saved the farm! :cool:

What kind of pump do you use marva? I bet you rigged up some crazy-inventive-DIY like with your aerobucket and hood, hahaha. Share the knowledge!

17. I injured my spine a few years ago and then stubbornly kept working and made it worse. I have a Bulging disk in my lower spine around my hips so it's where my body pivots. Also I blew out my knees when I was 17. So 2 bad knees makes me limp which makes the back worse. And I have had arthritis since I was 16 so everything just keeps getting worse.

Yes I use my harvests as medicine. On top of it I am a severe Insomniac so I am hoping to get some heavy Indicas to help me sleep when I need to.

18. I feel for ya bro, I had a lumbar laminectomy for a ruptured disc when I was 30. I operated heavy equipment for a living and ran a dozer for four more years and had another rupture and surgery. I was able to work for a bit after that second one but it got too painful. I am on ssdi and what I can do for myself. My grow is definitely medical marijuana. I need it and it is much too expensive to buy all the time. I have a close friend with lung cancer that I try to help out when I can, Last grow I gave him a plant and grew it to bud for him. It was about 2.5 oz dry I think. He loved it and it feeds my karma.:D

19. Stones, Enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkFUOWh-xpM]The Rolling Stones - Far Away Eyes - YouTube[/ame]