Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1g Sharks Breath pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by A King 27, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Damn man $20 for a snap :p

oh well, nice pickup

stay medicated:smoking:

2. Nice buds. I'd even go as far as to call it sticky-icky because that shit looks pretty nice. Peace
    :smoking:

3. 1. that look likes more than a gram

2. you couldnt smoke all that in one bowl/it would not fit in any standard bowl.

3. what up with the label "DNA FEM SHARKSBREATH" is that a seed bag or what? Cus i didnt know weed was feminized.

4. My bad, I worded it wrong. I didn't snap the whole G at a time. It lasted me a few sessions.

Thanks for the feedback though :D

5. damn you got some dark buds in there

6. :rolleyes: bitch please

7. bitch i know you cant snap a 1g bong hit..

8. I know I sure as fuck can...:bongin:

9. Man me to, I sure as fuck can as well :D

10. u ain't got shit on hashbean

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cUmQ_3lRbY"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

11. I know for sure you cant if you can well i wanna see it dont say you can do something that you cant cus ill call you out on it and yes I can snap a 1g.

And id be happy to have a lil contest.

12. Nice looking buds man some sweet dank:smoking:

13. nice pickup , hows the high? hows does it smoke?

14. damn that looks dankk musta been so blazed but theres no way my lungs could take 1G to the dome..nice

15. One suggestion, lower your cameras image size settings.

16. im going to be growing this weed in about a week, looks dank enjoy man

17. Looks good man. It's crazy to me that it's only your 3rd dank pickup but you're already finishing 1 gram of dank from a bong in a session. You must have been ripped out of your mind.

18. sigged xD