Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1g qwiso run lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Pogmoney, Feb 14, 2014.

1. def looks alot better color on my end! props. Yeah man believe me if you can make some proper qwiso people will think its BHO cuz it looks so good!

2. Bowlss

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

Attached Files:

3. I would choose BHO but the "impurities" in the butane scare me and i know you can get all that other stuff that supposedly has none, believe bho should be made professionally and qwiso can turn out just as good if you know the knowledge and isopropyl alcohol is made for skin contact so it can't be too bad for you, and i would happily trade some terpenes for knowledge of a healthier smoke, QWISO movement!

4. Looks decent
    Here's what mine usually looks like ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413047047.426326.jpg

5. IMO, you won't really get technique down unless you're doing big runs..
    Use material twice until you get the technique down

Small runs always look prettier but it's different to run a whole pound instead of a quarter ounce.

Looks alot better this time around great job, bet it tasted good! Keep up the good work

man i used to love gettin comments like this when i used to run QWISO!! if you follow the tek right, you can make awesome oil with alcohol. I just did an alcohol wash on nugs for a food grade run, i froze the nugs in the jar already broken up, along with a separate bottle of 190 proof ever clear (grain alcohol) for 24 hours. Came out a great color.