Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1g of weed, how long til clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EezyBuckz, Aug 4, 2017.

1. So my last time smoking was back on may 12th because of probation, I was told I was clean June 24th like there’s 0ngs/ml in my system basically no metabolites at all in my system and I haven’t smoked since (June 24th) because of probation. So I’m coming up on being clean for about almost 6 weeks now without smoking or drinking at all. I was looking to smoke 1g before I got on vacation for 2 weeks. I’ll be out of the country so I won’t be getting tested. If I smoke one gram let’s say August 5th, and I come back August 21st to be tested (16 days of not smoking), will I be clean and able to pass a drug test and be clean? Like the stick drug tests from probation or even a lab one. I’m 5’9 and 180lbs. Pretty fast metabolism and I exercise about 2-3 times a week by playing basketball in the heat. Thanks!

2. Why is everyone on GC on probation :confused_2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Alright I found out how long it will take lol, This is just a follow-up for anyone who could use the help or needs to know! So it took me about 17-19 days to get clean after smoking a little over half a gram to myself rolled in a blunt. I did not do any type of workout or change my eating routine up at all. Im 5'9 - 190lbs. I did however take the Qcarbo16 on like my 15th day and passed a drug test since I was basically close to cut off levels. So if youre cutting it close I recommend using the drink and abstain from smoking as much as possible lol