Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1g of Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GR1BB5, Oct 10, 2010.

1. So my dad left a note and 1g of Sour Diesel with my stash!:D A friend of his owed him money so he paid him back with some mids and some sour diesel and my dad gave me the Sour Diesel for free! :hello:going to smoke some of it in a few, ill let you guys know how it is:bongin:

2. nice!
    Sour Diesel is one of my favorite top five

3. So nice. Wish I could join you.

4. wish i had that cool dad

5. I got a couple grams of some dank Sour D left. I'll join you in a bit, just gotta have some breakfest first:smoke:

6. Never had sour diesel. Sounds delish.

7. Same! I want to try it so bad

8. Sour d is definitely one of my top 3 strains of bud

9. Sour Diesel is my favorite strain, whenever it comes around I stock up on it.

10. Looking to get in on that boat as well. Last time I bought a quarter, my bro said it was a trail mix. What was in it was haze, kush, trainwreck.... and of course sour diesel.

Next time I'm gonna ask if he can get me a 1/8 of sour diesel but I think I'll be paying around 60 for it damn I need to make money lol.

11. I just cashed out some NY Sour Diesel. Hope your nug gets you high as a kite, bud!

12. Recently, my dudes and I got shipped Mango Diesel (among a few other strains). The Mango Diesel is unique, and gets me so blazed. Diesel definitely rules, as does your dad. That's the shit..

13. I wish I was you ):

14. Well it was great... kinda forgot about this thread lol

Just what I love in weed is a strong sativa, which is hard to come by any sativa at all around here. It had an incredible smell and taste kinda citrus like. Oh and it was that slow creeper high pure bliss![​IMG] hopefully I can get this again!

15. The 1st weed I ever smoked was Sour D, man I miss that high. Sour D is a rare rare treat for me so it seems. I got some really good blue dream though.

I wish my dad would put nugs of weed in my stash, let alone some Sour. You should smoke up your dad with it if you already haven't smoked

16. yeah we've never smoked together... its not gone i smoked about .2 of it... but thats a good idea. thanks!

17. last time i had diesel was over a year ago:(