Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1g of kief what to do

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Roll a kief joint and order a pizza, while watching breaking bad high off my ass. LolSent from my iPad Air

2. [quote name="StonedScholar" post="19388367" timestamp="1390436487"]I'm not sure man. I barely passed pre-calc but I'm pretty sure there is something wrong when you grind 3.5 gs and only get 1 g back brodawg[/quote]If you use a fridge it makes the trichs fall if and a nickel helps break it off, I believe him.Good luck op have funSent from my iPad Air

3. haha u cud tell me. is it against the rules to blow bho?

4. Eh the bud I just got had a 22 percent thc and was crystally as fuck. I bet if it were kiefed you could get a gram. But just pile that in a bong and smoke it

5. Pack a 1/4 of your bowl with weed (i'm assuming you have a bowl), top off with kief.  Pack another 1/4 weed.  Top off with kief.  Repeat twice then spark.  Call it a kief sandwich and let me know how it went.  I'm going to try the same thing when I get home just for the fuck of it.

6. Lol I know I was talking about bud man. You don't grind 3.5gs of bud and only get 1 g of bud back haha

7. [quote name="Sgtstadanko707" post="19388825" timestamp="1390440561"]Smoking it just note doing it formula anymore. Time for the next step. Shot it up.[/quote]I hate it when my weed note it formulaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. lol i just smoked a bowl of kief. straight keef.... lol im high as FUCKKk

9. Whatever you do don't smoke it.

You could die.

10. lol I did die yo i'm dead