Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1g of kief what to do

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Jan 22, 2014.

1. ok so I've grinded up 3.5gs of some really good weed and I have around 1g of kief leftover. What should I do with it to be most efficient, also to get me the highest?

2. smoke it all and it will get you highest

3. Agreed, Just pack hella kief bowls until you fall asleep.

4. How dafaq did you get a g of kief from grinding up a eighthSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. i just grinded it all up and shook it a bunch, left it in freezer a lot and banged the grinder with a nickle in there. I basically depleted all thc from the actual bud lol

6. [quote name="bdk2jw" post="19388035" timestamp="1390433343"]i just grinded it all up and shook it a bunch, left it in freezer a lot and banged the grinder with a nickle in there. I basically depleted all thc from the actual bud lol[/quote] lol is it actually measured out as a g or is that kinda a estimate? Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Lol. Are you smelling the bs to. 1g of keif of off an 8th. No chance.

8. The kief probably isn't 100% pure kief. I'd say it would be 80% ground up bud and 20% of actual trichomes.

Real kief takes a long time to collect. Out of an eighth you might get 1 or two hits of kief. Congratulations OP you just ground up your weed and called it kief.

I usually clean out my kief every 2-4 weeks and get up to enough to sprinkle into a blunt or enough to roll a blunt.

9. Lol wow how judgmental not sure why ppl r getting pissed. Anyways http://m.imgur.com/9d4tYLx heres a pic I just called it a gram not sure hoe that offended u guys. I mean its not like I was going to sel it to u or anything like really lol I have a good amount of kief imo and I was wondering what to do with it lol

10. I'm not sure man. I barely passed pre-calc but I'm pretty sure there is something wrong when you grind 3.5 gs and only get 1 g back brodawg

11. damn thats a lot of keef for an 8th it must have been really good stuff. just put it in a bong on top of a little chunk of bud firmly placed in the whole and hit it reeeeeal slow til all the keef is gone then pull the bud through. gets you soo ripped

12. ive been tying i read on this forum a while ago, pack a bowl like normal and as your cherrying it, sprinkle that kief on and prepare for another level in your hit.

13. oh n thats a really shitty pic sorry. 

14. #14 TrapStar, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    Yea that's probably like .2 at the most, kief doesn't weigh a lot. Still a good amount for being from just an eighth? It's hard to tell how big the grinder is.

15. #15 bdk2jw, Jan 23, 2014
    what can i do to get the highest?

16. Save it for sure.

17. [quote name="bdk2jw" post="19388696" timestamp="1390439682"]what can i do to get the highest?[/quote] pack a bowl and put that beautiful kief all over the top. I suggest strapping your body down for protection first thoSent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #18 Sgtstadanko707, Jan 23, 2014
    Smoking it just note doing it for you anymore. Time for the next step. Shot it up.

19. ahha why wud do that unless it was shake. when clubs give u a free oz of shake i dont even wanna blow some bho with it so i first keif it all. nd then turn the keif in qwiso. nd then blow some gross bho to give to ppl for free with the accualy shake

20. lol I think its against the rules so I wont go to much into detail, but ill just say its a dick move on my part lol. U may be able to figure it out with this comment