:) 19th day of flowering pics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Anton-Tokin, Oct 31, 2010.

1. This is my first grow. i had 3, one white widow and 2 unknown. the white widow is a male i got him out before any of them got pollinated. then i switched to 12/12 and found out my sativa strain was a intersex :( i put it outside and its flowering but this is my indoor unknown strain 19 days into flower hope you like it
    ball on

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. leave some comments

3. Looks good!

Very nice for only 19 days :)

4. Looking good.Keep us posted,looks like some good shit.

5. thanks guys im pretty proud of Mary :)

6. looking good eh

7. Looks good man! Sorry about your Widow and your sativa strain though.
    Keep it up!

8. thanks flashh i nilly cryed ay

9. hey guys its day 23 and my buds are looking amazing hears some more pics FREE WEEZY :smoke:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

thanks

10. Not bad. Looks like you will have a nice yeild once its all said n done. Plump it out. Using nutes? What Bulb? Also did you top it or low-Stress-Train it at all? Looks like you left it pretty natural. Keep givin her love :smoke:

11. looks like your going to have a huge main cola, nice work keep it up

12. Well do to it's height I would almost autimatically think trainwreck, but from the look of the water leaves it's most definitely not trainwreck. I know that didn't help much, but atleast now you can cross trainwreck off of your list. I have a question though; what kind of nutes are you using? Cuz it seems like yours are stacking "Good Thing". I am using general hydroponics "Flora Series" but can't get mine to stack

13. 400watt hps man
    and yeah using nutes ever since seedling man using a potassium bud strength and just the b nute bra

14. i made it short and fat bro just i just kept a fan on her and low lights in veg stage man.

15. nutes since seedlings? did u use low amounts? i dont usually do that however i am this time around.. i wana get em goin fast ;) just low low amounts is all i add though..:smoke:

16. only 15m bro