1981 Evil Dead

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Trogdor, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Immediately became one of my favorite movies when I got stoned and watched it on Netflix the other night.

2. Pretty great isn't it? You should watch Tucker and Dale vs Evil.

3. just watched it last night. finished evil dead 2 tonight and am about to watch army of darkness.

4. Evil dead 2 is better ;)

5. first is better. its got a ton of blood and gore even by todays standards.. no matter how awful the special effects are.

cant wait to see the new one. i just read Sam Raimi wants to do an Army of Darkness 2, a second Evil Dead 2, and after both of those Ash and the chick from the new evil dead finally meet up in a 7th movie.

so from what i understand the 2013 version of evil dead isnt really even a remake.

6. It is not. Horrible by remake standards, amazing by new cenimatic nuts

7. Not a remake that's weird but I guess it makes sense if raimi wants to keep moving forward

8. The 1981 Evil Dead is good, I want to see the new one tho and the rest from the old series. But I don't think any of those are on Netflix.

If you guys like the Evil Dead series, check out Drag Me to Hell, that shit was pretty good.

9. Haven't seen the other ones but saw the new one couple weeks ago ..... It's was great been wanting to see a movie like that for a few years now ....will have to check out the other one on Netflix

10. Seen drag me to hell crazy movie but haven't seen the new evil dead heard it was really good terrifying, suspenseful all that shit

11. I remember a couple parts that were really freaky; when Cheryl got posessed and was psychically naming the cards and when dude burned the book and the demons all turned into a bunch of evil hands (thought he was fucked for sure)

12. The masterpiece of the trilogy easily.

13. Scared the shit out of me the first time I watched it. The deadite makeup was perfect.

14. movie is a classic. still haven't seen the new one...i honestly dunno if i want to

15. its pretty damn awesome. just dont go into it thinking its a remake. it has a few similar parts to the original (and even some from the second), but ultimately its a movie of its own... evil dead 4 basically.

its a lot more fucked up too. cant wait for the next one.