Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1970s Anti Marijuana Ad.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushCaptain, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Hey guys, just thought Id post this here for anyone who hasn't seen it
    I think its hilarious :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkB1Yi5OSYA]1970s Anti-Marijuana Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

"Users have the sudden urge to wear sunglasses at night"
    Ahahahahahaha! :smoking:

2. I can't stop laughing ahahahahahahaha

"Bubbly eyed crazy janitor at school

Temporary euphoria followed by insanity"

HAHAhHAhHAHA

3. When I joined GC I was going to make my username "Smokey mcbongwater" but I couldnt fit it in haha

4. weed, grass, ganja, joint, doobie, doo, chronic, ace, lobo, loco, loveboat, bud, buddha, blunt, pot, pet, bin, cheeba-cheeba, four (4)-two(2)-zero(0), and hashish..or hash for short :bongin:

5. Interesting how the video was probably meant to be 4:20 minutes long.
    "I'm not square" "I'm hip!"

6. "Like a hand reaching out to claim it's next victim. There's more to life than grass."

He's right, there's Hash.

7. Blow pot... LOL

8. I love how they say to get drunk on the beach with friends and do stupid Things that actually happens when you drink.

9. i died at 'four two zero' xD

10. im gonna start calling my self smokey mcbong water haha

11. Lol funny as shit.

12. Hahahajaja this is great, "permanent insanity"

"hey you!, stop laughing!" ahahahahaha

13. Look at those flowers. They totally don't look like real flowers.

14. "Drop out of school, take up an interest in Sitar Music, and even get felt up by a cop or two."

"Marijuana" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH