Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

195 for 2 ounces

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jakob_024, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Some high grade mid I picked up, barely any seeds, smells nice!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392619894.362299.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392619940.355383.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1392619960.529932.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. standard mids, cant really complain tho at 100 a zip

3. You could always make kief or hash with that and make some profit, plus have danker shit to smoke.

Just sayin :)

4. How would I do that, and how much does it sell for??

5. Nice price for mids as long as it smokes good.

6. Nice pickup. Usually when I'm dealing with mids I dont pay over 100$ per Oz. So you got a good bargain :)

7. You could use the dry ice method or a screen, if you youtube it you'll find a lot of good videos showing how. And idk how much kief sells for in your area on the east coast I did that and resold the kief for 25/g 

You're lucky man. You're looking about $400 a Zip in the uk.

9. Just for mids :confused:  Damn that's depressing 

No its not $400 a zip in the UK for mids. lol Lipsmoker where you got that figure i dont know.
    Or you know the wrong people

That's only £240 mate.. It depends where you go. most people at £10 a gram now and almost all the way up. I can personally get oz's for £200 and that's CHEAP. There's places in the uk where people sell a gram for £20... I was going of average uk prices on £240 a zip yeah you can get it cheaper if you have a close connect. 

I hope your paying 240 for chronic not naturals/mids?
    And i know thats the average price but i can get shit weed at like 100-160 a oz lol

13. Nice op **shakes head in approval**.

Yeah that's for fire 240 not just your average weed. I never indulge in shit weed as it's just not worth it imo.  Yeah the cheapest i'v seen an ounce for is £180. But i'v got a close connect up north who's mid grow with some White widow who's gonna do me an OZ of it for £160 

:smoking:

15. this is definitely Schwag lol... what you want to do for schwag is buy bubble bags, and make some bubble hash. I did this with a buddy of mine, $100 for 2 oz and it looked Better than this, but still schwag. With 2 oz you should yield about an eighth of hash. If you intend on making a profit, hypothetically you could probably sell each .5 for 20, and each gram for 40. I wouldnt do that, because its just reg hash, but it's still a good smoke and if you did do that you could certainly make a profit.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. ^ dont talk about dealing on here bro.

But yeah.

17. #19 As Above So Below, Feb 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2014
    Yeah I'd say that's some schwag also. I remember getting stuff like that for $20/Q. It was worth it only if you're with a large group of friends or at a party, smoking blunts all night long is no problem.

Just a few friends and dank all day.

You got a deal imo. ~$3.5 a gram. I'd pay that for schwag, an 8th for ~$13. I'd do it lol.

What I would do if I were you is get a kief box and just shake the shit out of it and get all the kief you can get, or get a grinder. Kief Box is better though.

Here's what someone said regarding Kief Boxes from another site:

I'd prefer kief/hash.

18. So just one ounce could only yield 1-2 grams?