19 year old virgin, no girlfriends... help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Torontoh, Nov 18, 2013.

i think these only come around in the 30s, an age where they start running toward the men with the dollar.

late teens and early 20s broads ain't shit but meat with eyes.

2. Aww so not true. I'm 25 and think I'm more than meat with eyes.

3. #84 RooksYR, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013

4. Don't rush away your virginity. I don't care what anyone says, sex is much better when done with someone you care about, especially your first time. And don't worry about being inexperienced, the right woman will give you all of the experience you need. Sent from my Next7P12-8G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. You sound intelligent, so I don't think theres anything wrong with you. You just need to approach women. Don't even think about whether they think you're cute enough, just talk to women, flirting will come naturally. You'll realize dating and sex is all really natural when it's not forced. You just have to make that first step and talk to as many women as possible. College is full of girls, it's the perfect place to develop a natural relationship. 

6. hahah...meat with eyes.

7. I didn't read the rest of the thread, but imo the best way to do this is to have a few drinks and find a hot girl and hit it off with her.  You will be able to tell if she's into you pretty quick.  If not, just go and keep looking.  The drinks will give you confidence, and just look for girls that are drunker than you are.

I'm not saying you can't get a girl sober, I'm sure you can!  But if you're looking to lose the virginity quick, this is your best bet.  Worked for me :p

8. Dude, I know that feel bro. :)
    Nevermind, when I was your age I was playin in a punk/rock band. Chicks dig that shit dude. Go to a bar, share a drink with a girl, its very easy, but on words. :)
    Go to parties, thats the only way for a guys like you. Be cool, invite some girls and smoke a marijuana with them. :)
    Listen to Nirvana, wear Nirvana t-shirt.  :metal:

9. #90 lechiffre008, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014

he's right folks. sigmund frued and charles darwin can both get a first class ticket to the resurrection and substantiate this type of science.

the tiny little brain cells inside the empty skulls of 18-23 year old females explode with serotonin when they see a broke shithead with tattoo sleeves, plastic jewelry, and a lengthy criminal record.

10. Envision the best version of yourself possible, and that is who you are. Keep being that and all will come in good time.

11. All you have to do is be honest and confident with girls. No need to fake who you are. Connect with her on a real emotional level. That's all that having a girl friend is. All it is doesn't really do it justice. When you find that special someone it opens you up to a while new plane of reality, so to speak

12. 2 Words brotha liquid courage works like a charm.

13. OP, i am the exact same as you right down to age. and i have to say that if you stop being self conscious and dont trip over yourself in any way will really do wonders for you. as several others have said, it is up to you to choose when and under what circumstances you wanna lose your v-card, coming from another virgin so take my advice how you will.
    remember that a dream is what you wanna do, but still haven't pursued. do things until their done, dont make shit in your mind, rather live it because dreamers always chase but never get it

14. I'm in the same boat as you OP except I'm a year older. I've never been laid or had a gf, yet my friends all have. They always wonder why I'm not in a relationship. What it boils down to is that I have zero confidence, talents, or anything going for me in life. I tell myself that if I'm still a virgin when I'm 30 ill probably kill myself.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Prostitution should be legal, way cheaper than a wife, everything you want and none of what you dont.

Old fat bitches are an easy target, they will suck you off and let you pound on that cheesy ass.

16. You need 1 of 3 things.Looks.The best Personality ever.Money.Being yourself didnt work for 19 years and I doubt your going to become self confident in 24 hours. Try internet dating takes the fear out of face to face interaction.Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #98 dank spanko, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014

Same situation here except I turn 19 in 7 days.

And probably just cause I'm full of myself but I think I have all those qualities. 

I like the way I look and think I look good, but I guess my style isn't what girls are into.

I'd say I'm a pretty funny cool person to be around. Most people seem to like being around me and once people get to know me better they like me more.

Lets just say I'm pretty rich for my age.

I feel like my problem is I don't meet new people. In the past 2 years I've only met like maybe 3 girls? Pretty much the same friend group too. I don't go out or anything or do many social things so I'd say thats the problem.

19. You may just be anxious, try having a drink or something.. You're at a club ffs.. I've had my fair share of sex, but I've never had the balls to go dancing. You're time will come, and when it does hopefully it's more meaningful than some of the lays I've had.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum