19 year old virgin, no girlfriends... help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Torontoh, Nov 18, 2013.

1. It's simple really

[​IMG]

2. Thought I smelled you, yeah dude listen to what Green has to say and live by the shit she has to say... peas ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #63 ImBurnt, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    I just turned 18 a few months back, in some countries I'm not even an adult yet.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_majority

Do something more creative with the rings, start giving them all rings with a number engraved on them.

Lmao @ how you included guys in there...

Yea... i dont think many people will read that wall.  IDK maybe space it out a bit.

5. There is another thing that will help you hook up with the girls and that's to have a big cock. Chicks really dig on a big huge cock.

6. slam a car, all the worthy bitches like to ride in style.

7. Big stacks of $100 bills is a pussy magnet, might get two at once if you got game.

8. Wouldn't hurt to buy a private yacht to carry all of said bitches on.

9. #69 G4Grassdetta, Nov 24, 2013
    If you're determined to lose your virginity just for the sake of it more power to you.

I'm 22 and honestly dude...I like drugs...I like to have unlimited access to said drugs when I find one I like.
    If sex is a good drug...I don't want it to be a one time thing, or something I have to actually "score",  go on dates with randoms? one night stands? I'm sure that's great but a stable long term relationship with someone that's on your wavelength seems far better. I'd rather the drug be there all the time and be a special experience that I can cherish with another likeminded individual ha.

When I date people want to have sex by the 3rd date I kind of know that's not the person I necessarily want. ...the relationship is where it's at. I enjoy just that. Sex would be just amazing icing on an already epic cake...one I'd rather have it mean something. Spiritual bond, etc. etc.

But hey...you wanna get laid...not too difficult. Some girls will throw it at you if you just act like you know what you're talking about. Humor and basic manipulation do the trick. If you're nice and douchebag like, just tell them whatever get a blow and go....

but I don't know you...GL haha

10. Op just don't know. Its all about the Benjamins. 

30 or 40 gets it done.

12. If you're going to use money just so you can get laid you might as well just hire a hooker.

13. Yeah that makes tons of sense. And if you're gonna do a drug you might as well just start with Meth.

14. u kno what yo problem is? u puttin da pussy up on the pedestal lol

sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using the Grasscity Forum app.

15. #75 FatGrow, Nov 24, 2013
    just go for it(talk to them) that's it, if you can't go for it then you're going to stay a loser with women, that's it..!

but yeah I'm in the same shoes 19 and a virgin never had a girlfriend, I want a girlfriend and i see that girls think I'm interesting but I'm so damn retarded when it comes to their signals,  also they either look at me in the eye to fuck with my head or I don't know... and they might give signs but I just don't understand this shit HAHA, and I'm super clumsy so I fuck up alot.

good luck with yourself though.

16. Dude what??

That's the most basic step of flirting! Eye contact is awesome!!

Nothing like engaging with a chick and you know she wants you

17. hahahaha loooooserrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!! With a capital L!!!!!!

IDK maybe its because im blind in one eye that makes it awkward.

19. i dunno why dudes be puttin pussy on a pedestal...just strengthens their mindset of i've got a pussy that must make me god.

20. Hahaha dude that"0's happened to me.
    When she"0's got a lazy eye or something you don't know where the fuck to look at..