19 year old virgin, no girlfriends... help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Torontoh, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Whenever you are at a party, walk up to a chick with confidence. Say she's pretty without being creepy and actually get to know her. It turns a girl off when she isn't getting known as a person.

2. #42 Granthi, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
    If you feel disconfident that you feel you are unappealing to women, then you probably are.

Go for less attractive girls.

It's entirely possible you over-estimate your attractiveness when you look in the mirror, its been proven that most people do.

Sorry for being blunt I'm in a bad mood.

3. Just buy one of those inflatable women.

4. #44 Hydroriffic, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    that episode of Seinfeld is awesome.

Your putting women on a pedestal. If she isn't digging you then fuck her and move on..
    Next. Seem somewhat useful, it helps.

ANY HOLE FOR YOUR POLE.......
    pussy is pussy so don't get all picky at first.

VIRGINITY-IS-NOT-SPECIAL. If a man stays a virgin older than 16, odds are he can't get laid either because women think he's ugly or he behaves like a gimp or something, yes, I know it's different for women - possibly because women serve a different evolutionary function in reproduction.

6. Smoke weed party and talk to people then u will get fucked because you wont give a fuck about u nerviousness.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

your wrong and fucking stupid. 

so us men can just fuck everything, but a girl has to only fuck one or 2 dudes in her life?
    i lost mine at 19... to a girl that came on to me.           just because someone has their V card does not make them socially, mentally, or physically broken.  

a different function during sex....and whats that. what does the hymen do thats so amazing? thats all that changes when a girl looses her V card. its still a vagina dude.

im shy as fuck... ive NEVER asked a girl out, or told a girl she was pretty or practically hit on a girl....ive wanted to, but something stops me.

lossing your V-card can make you not so shy however... 

8. Round up some cash and throw a party, get some hard liquor , a good bag of smoke, have a friend DJ.

stay sober till later. Once all the fine chicks leave look for the fat chick with acne and a mustache. She sucks and fucks after some strait shots.

get your beer goggles on and pounce on that cheese. To be safe use two condoms.

9. Be aware of this OP. Not all vaginas are created equal. Dudes hype them up but tread lightly. Some smell like local pond animals. Some girls don't wipe well enough and it's a straight stink bomb when their underwear comes off. And guess what, girls pooh and fart as well. I understand you may feel salty for not having lost your virginity yet, but be cautious. Would you rather feel salty not having had sex yet, or feel "manly" with herpe lip and a baby on the way? Wear protection, and don't settle for any stank vagina. Bless

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Very well said :smoke:

OP, try to focus on the mental and the spiritual; this modern day focus on physical and instantaneous is tearing us apart.

I hope you find happiness my friend, but think about it...if you manage to loose your virginity this week for example; will this simple act of ''love'' (see what I did there) make you any happier ?

Keep a humble mind, open your heart, smile; love the little things. 

Don't ''do'' anything because everyone else does it....Find yourself and  go for a walk, look at nature, be amazed.

and if you don't have sex...so fucking what ? Pardon my french. View sex as the fruit of a tight emotional bond, and I think you will understand why I talked about being humble. :)

:bongin:

11. Lol that's complete bullshit. I lost my virginity a lot later and now I got pussy for days. OP is in the same boat that I was when I was younger, he just has to be more confident and approach a lot of women.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #52 Granthi, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013

I didn't say that. What I am saying, is that the double-standard 'guys who fuck loads are studs, girls who fuck loads are sluts' is not a sexist social construct, it's justified by the fact in a biological sense, generally speaking, women find it much easier to attract sexual parters than men. This is true for all mammals

The inherent nature of women is that they would hold one pregnancy every 9 months whereas a man could potential impregnate several a day. Men have to work harder to make a good enough impression on a girl because she must be very selective therefor of which mates are entitled to their genes. 

I think that's a very vacuous way of looking at sex.

I see it this way. We evolved so that the act that leads to reproduction gives us a huge ass endorphin rush obviously to encourage us to pass our genes along. Reward system, it's no different to the pleasurable experience you feel when you eat. Humans, being such intelligent, crafty, self-aware fuckers devised technology enabling us to experience the pleasure of this activity without baring the consequence of pregnancy. All emotions are chemical reactions occurring inside your body, there's no such thing as a 'spirit'. Sex is just a pleasurable activity in my books, the only catch being is it requires two people to enjoy it, so just go about your way to find a willing participant. People often fuck their girlfriend/boyfriend, makes sense when you're so close on an interpersonal level. I don't do relationships, I've only had one offs with strangers, still got a flood of endorphins to my reward system.

13. Don't listen to the guys saying you need to get laid. I was 21 when I lost my virginity (to my now wife) Some guys will give you crap about it. I never said I love you either until I met my wife. I've been married over 10 1/2 years and when I tell people that everyone (my age) think it's cool and then they tell me they regret the way they slept around.

I have TBI, PTSD, & no regrets

14. I was just as shy but I told myself screw it! I will never see these girls in a club again. That's what got my confidence up. All my army buddies were really jealous the way I could get the hottest girls to come and talk to me. When I started dating my wife I was already seeing 3 other women. Sorry if I'm not making sense I took my pain meds and I feel loopy.

I have TBI, PTSD, & no regrets

15. #55 rain dancer, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
    Yeah but you don't know what we know by your own admission. You don't do relationships. Those of us that do relationships realize there's much more to sex and love than an endorphine rush to the brain.

You use evolution as an example. Did your brain not evolve along with your body? Isn't that what sets us apart from the dogs that don't know they're breeding in the front yard? I mean, the way we are taught to think from our inception into social activity is to take social cues from our environment and peers. What I'm trying to say to you is that we are not just an animal that breeds for some inherent need. True, without these endorphines our adult minds seem to fall out of balance, but the human mammal is a bonding mammal.

You will learn a great deal from those around you who have experienced what you're missing out on if you learn to have a more open mind and not close yourself off to experience, ie, relationships. Perhaps that's why you're so quick to put down virginity, because you lost yours for nothing and have nothing to show for it, whereas those of us who didn't just bone the first thing that was inviting experienced something physically and emotional unique. Perhaps we stand here and say its special because we've been a "dog" like you and we've also been an evolved human with the capability to experience something evolution intended beyond the physical.

I find it kind of humorous that you jump back and forth between the social, physical, and mental aspects of the sexual experience as a learned person does, quoting biology and mammalian development all the while saying, well, while we're obviously unique, it's nothing special since we're the same. At least that's what I took from your post.

But you know what they say ol pal, "ignorance is bliss."

:smoke:

Carry on.

No need to talk me down. 

I've had relationships and decided they weren't for me, too many issues can arise from prolonged interpersonal relationship with one person. Why buy the cow when milk is so cheap?

Wouldn't you say, it would probably need a better first impression to fuck a girl like an hour from meeting her (my record is 20 minutes, suck on that) than it would after like the weeks, or months or even years some people won't put out until?

Outside of a club or party environment?!?!? I'm not one to condone the use of hard core drugs, but dude...Seriously though, at the age of 19 you're at the perfect age to experiment, right? Go pop some E with your mates, go to a rave and dance your ass off and I guarantee you'll wake up in a bed next to a girl(s)/guy(s). 

Fucking gold right here. Couldn't of said it better. 

OP is 19 and is at the height of his youth, you can have SO MUCH FUN(while being safe) and save the love/romantic shit for another 10 years. Leads to a better life, seriously. Get your shit together, go to college(like OP is doing), get a nice job and fuck lots of beautiful girls while you have the chance, turn 25 or 26 and THEN start to worry about talking to girls and doing all that romantic bull shit.

19. Laughing my fucking ass off right now. New signature found.

20. #60 snoopdog6502, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013

Spoken like a true wise adult. Im in my mid 40's and am just now planning my 2nd marriage next summer. Hope its my last, if not then Im going to go crazy and marry every fine woman I can. start a wedding ring collection.