19 year old relies on me for alcohol and gets mad when I say no?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Grow a spine before the next time he asks you, then say no.

2. You gotta be blunt with people like that. I'm blunt as fuck and it just avoids a lot of confusion haha. Gets ya straight to the point.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks like you are going to have to move and move far far away to another state, change your name, get plastic surgery and get a new job... Or you could just man up and tell him to fuck off.

• Like Like x 1
  4. They're going to spend it one way or the other lol.

5. How long have you guys been a couple? The obvious binge drinking is from lack of dick obviously. Go ahead and give it to him man.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I was hoping I'd scroll and every other post would be a "Just Say No" meme lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. "bitch I'm not doing this any more for you, get your own"

But you have to stick to it. Witch I see being a problem for you.

8. IMG_2803.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Grow a pair and tell the little fucker no. Too young to be a wyno anyways

10. Yummybird you're a phony

11. Talk about phonies..... I been goin to that same damn liquor store every night looking for you and your neon green fanny pack dammit! You never showed.... I thought you loved me.... and I needed a fucking dub.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. #34 Jane_Bellamont, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2017
    I can understand the Not wanting to lose friendship part.. as I've had similar experiences with that in the past.

Really though - in my experience, being a loner is better than having people just use you.

Then again, there's one way you can use that to your advantage. Next time somebody uses you, you use them in return. e.g. Next time that kid asks you to buy him booze, charge him a fee. :cool:

You'll have friends, AND you'll have money. The beauty of the free market.

13. Again, I didn't read the thread.

And again, I'm goin' to agree with Cactus...That's gone well so far.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I know from experience alcoholics ain't the kind of people you should spend time with. My mother was one and she threw a radio at my father when they're was no booze. Not my idea of a good time.
    I'm glad I live in Germany I was able to buy booze since I was 15

15. I said no and his reply was
    "Wow you gonna do me like that?! Fuck me right ?!, you mad bro, I'm sensing a bit of anger with you" etc

So irritating. How do I reply to that kinda person.

16. do you have fingers? placing one pinky to the side of the mouth should suffice

17. FB_IMG_1494889928794.jpg

This is how I imagine your friend to look when you say no to buying him booze:lmafoe:

• Like Like x 1