19 inches long--IN A SOLO CUP

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by thesink112, Jul 17, 2017.

1. So I don't really have enough room in my tent to fit this into a normal sized pot. It's near 20 inches long. My main concern is it turning male and jizzing all over the females. Can it go full cycle in a solo cup? I can't tell if it's male or female either.

Attached Files:

2. To early it's just gonna be big

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

3. #3 cloudsofganja, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    It will get bound im sure. Strip it from the bottom and Flower it soon and get a little single cola plant? Lol 50/50 chance it ending up male when you flower. Force that bitch to show lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. What I"M thinkin' too...lots of others flower this sized plants in the "Sea Of Green" technique with success..

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Remember it can double in size during flowering lol, looks nice tho

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Males are usually tall af(in veg). I had one turn out male, he was the tallest and the youngest with super-cropping as well as lst.

I'd just put it in darkness for a day or two, then give it 12/12 for a few days... If it's male (from my experience) it will show it's clusters almost instantly.

Basically I began 12/12 at the same time on all of my plants. They all started pistiling within a few days but the male showed clusters long before anything was crossed.

In other words, he'll have plenty of time to "call Tyrone" before your ladies arrive.

#glg

• Like Like x 1