18inch zong names? with pictures!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 4back55, Sep 13, 2009.

1. what's up guys. question for today is: I just got this dank, new, 18inch, red striped zong that rips like a fuckin champ! We've dubbed it a pretty amazing bong, but the last thing she needs is a name, any ideas?
    thanks.
    [​IMG]

2. hook it up guys. every good piece requires an even better name.
    i'm tryin to be original but nothing perfect has come to mind

3. you should really name it yourself, otherwise its name would not mean that much. It will make it more personal.
    EDIT: nice zong btw :D

4. Long Duck Zong

5. Ziggy stardust.
    Or Ziggy for short.

6. not ziggy. my last zongs name was ziggy and she broke a week later. dont do it man!
    i would name it neptune. because it kinda looks like it could be a neptune
    and i saw the planet earth DVD in the background, which kicks ass too +rep for that and the sexy zong

7. I shall name you China.

8. ha thanks homie! and ye i'll bail on the ziggy name then. sounds a bit on the bad luck side. sorry to hear about your bong man

9. mini me?

10. Winner!!!

11. I named my zong hades doesn't really help you out but maybe it will give you an idea haha, btw I'm really liking the super Nintendo bout as good gaming as it gets imo.

12. She's beautiful! I like the china name. Or ling ling. Something asian for sure.

13. Big Black

Big Zong!

14. This. :laughing:

Or M. Because it looks like an M sideways.

15. To me those points look like some crazy animal teeth with blood, if it had three points i would call it Cerberus after the 3 headed dog from hell.

16. [​IMG]

17. hahaha. Right over the head.

18. I did the same fucking thing.

19. #19 Oregon, Sep 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2009
    Name it " Zoingo Boingo " Why? I have no idea, im just really high.

Edit: holy fuck that rhymes!