Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

18H "ish" T-Break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by auntyshawna, May 6, 2011.

1. so i stopped smoking last night and around 2 am, its now 2 pm and i plan on getting more weed tonight at 6 ish.
    if i do alot of excersize and drink alot of water would that be good for this small t break..
    you have to understand that i smoke all day every day regardless of school/what not.. i know its not healthy but I DO NOT CARES :)

2. I don't get the question dude.

3. That is not a t-break.

4. no 18 hours is not long enough to notice any real significant difference

5. I think the only difference is you'd feel the transition from 18 hours sober, to buzzed/high. Where as when you smoke all day, it's just going from high to higher, or you'd plateau and not feel anything.

Overall, I can't imagine it really does shit for tolerance.

6. You know your a stoner when you classify 18 hours of not having weed as a break.

7. #7 BurnAFewDown, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahaha +rep

8. What I would do is take at least a week off and do strenuous physical activity. Running, lifting weights,etc. You will notice a difference. I work out at least 5-6 days out of the week so whenever I blaze (after working out) it seems like my tolerance went down. And it's just nice to stay in shape..

9. Take a month break and make a thread then.

10. Lol. Month long T-Break. Lol.

11. Yeah. What's so funny? I took one for 2 1/2 months. I was astronomically high when I smoked again.

12. It was funny because im sitting here talking to a few of my friends about this concert commin up and a few different pieces were lookin into buying. Then i see month long T-Break and it's just like if i said somethin like that to em they would think i was speakin another language lol