187's second indoor DWC grow LSD & OG Kush & "Master Berry Kush"

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 187Budz, Mar 20, 2018.

1. On July 19th (thursday) I cut down OG Kush, cause I went away for the weekend.
    I believe it was a little soon for it but I just didnt feel comfortable leaving it for 3 days unattended and everyone that I trust to look in on it went with me lol
    But it's all good.
    LSD is dry and ready to cure so I'll get a final weight tonight or tomorrow hopefully
    Same with MBK.

Your Friendly neighborhood 187

Current 187's second indoor DWC grow LSD & OG Kush & "Master Berry Kush"

First
    400w hid 5G DWC coco Berry Bomb first indoor grow

2. Nice! Looking forward to weights and smoke report!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. My bad - I saw the total as a line item vs the total.

Still a nice haul!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lol break time. Started with 6 indoors and eventually transplanted 3 of them outside, so I still got those going. Might do another indoor run once the cold hits again.
    I would do another journal for my outdoors but it's boring AF, as i dont really do anything. Canadian weather does most of the job for me.

First

• Like Like x 1
  5. Budz! Have you gotten to smoke any of your harvest yet? I want a full report lol

6. Oh yeah, thats all I be blazing.
    Wife doesnt like the way MBK makes her tired after she comes down, so she prefers the LSD.

LSD packs quite a punch, but has a surprisingly pleasant taste. It doesnt react like anything I've ever had. I find it's both a quick hitter and a creeper.
    After blazing you find yourself relaxing with a nice high and 20 or so minutes later you feel a wave and now your just baked. So no heavy equipment operating lol

MBK although less tastey and not quite as heavy hitting as the LSD, it's still not for amatures so I'm pretty proud of my first personal blend. She doesnt seem to have any of the "Berry" from her father "Berry Bomb". And she seems to just thrive outdoor as the one outside is just towering LSD and OG Kush.

OG Kush I havent really dove into yet.
    I've had a few tokes but clearly not my favorite.
    I find it to be the least potent of the 3 and the taste also takes 3rd place.

First

• Like Like x 1